[Tool] Grim Internals

That’s a good question! This shouldn’t affect pet names at all. But it does. :roll_eyes:

Edit: Ah, now I remember again… Player Pets are (by type) also monsters.
So if you remove the name tag from all monsters, it will also be removed from the pets.

1 Like

Oh, I get it, rogue areas cannot be teleported into via GI, thus no coordinates for monsters within can be had, making certain MI items not readily farm-able. However, I do have one for Namadea:

Namadea, -2898.18, -19.92, -2537.83,

(Note: must take Coven fetish quest and choose to be hostile with Barrowholm first before items farmable.)

Is it updated with the latest test patch version?

@GlockenGerda could we get an up-to-date GI version, please? old one finally stopped working :sweat_smile:

You mean for 1.1.9.6? 1.1.9.5 version should be fine.

Try this one (haven’t test it very well; let me know if something isn’t working.)

Grim Internals (x64) v1.106 for GD Beta Patch v1.1.9.6
Download-Link (MEGA)
Download-Link (Google Drive)

Known issue:

4 Likes

Hi, i am looking for a way to show the number of all pets up. Especially the pets from reap spirit. Is there a way to show the number? Couldnt see if there is something like that in this tool.

Thnx, cheers
AirMR

There any way to display the remaining uptime for shaman totems?

I looked at the FAQ, but not seeing anything obvious to me.

Anyway to change the hotkey “ctrl+F5” to something else? I have tendinitis and sometimes it is a pain the ass to stretch your hand like this.

you can open the GrimInternals.ini with notepad (or notepad++) which is in the same folder as your .exe
change line 262 (near the bottom of the file) from:
VK_F5=116
to:
VK_F5=90

that will let you do control+z

if you dont want z use one of these:
88 X key
65 A key

1 Like

Thank you, kind sir or dame.

/10char

I learned this trick from the FFXIV Quick Launcher, but you can right-click your actual Grim Dawn game in Steam, click properties, and add this as the Launch Command to launch Grim Internals directly, I have not seen any issues with steam cloud saves using this method.

"D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\GrimInternals64.exe" /Mod:sng_1.0_baseexp %command% .

Of course replace the path with your Steam location and the /Mod command with the mod you want to use or remove it.
1 Like

Functionally this “method” is no different than any other method of launching GI. I would strongly advise you make backups if you insist on tempting fate. Be warned as I have seen numerous instances of people who likewise ignored that warning and lost their saves.

I accept the risks of any decision I choose to make, and would never hold any other responsible for the consequence of my decisions.

No, no longer supported/

There was a new playtest build pushed 2 days ago, can we get a new build of GrimInternals for it please?

@GlockenGerda as new PT update is out, could we get a new GI version for it, please?

Grim Internals (x64) v1.106 for latest GD Beta Patch v1.1.9.6
Download-Link (MEGA)
Download-Link (Google Drive)

Known issue:

8 Likes

I haven’t had a single crash in the last year, so I don’t know how I can help you fixing your crashes.

I’m sorry, but the active development of GI has stopped long time ago.

1 Like