[Tool] Grim Internals

https://misc.evilsoft.net/zipbackup/

That screams of read-only settings file… or write protected…
Just like how enabling windows malware protection on “my documents” will revert your characters after every play.

I need some help with the infobox. It shows cooldowns randomly and intermittently and it doesn’t refresh regularly. And the cooldown sometimes stay even though the skill is already off cooldown. The picture shows Feral Aggression with 6 seconds of cooldown left, but the skill no longer active. I’m using the Dawn of Masteries mod, if that makes any difference.

UPDATE: I was able to get the cooldowns to refresh, but only when I open and close a UI menu like skills, codex, or inventory. Every time I open and close, it refreshes. Upon further testing, it seems to refresh with any kind of keyboard or mouse input, EXCLUDING the mouse1 and mouse2 buttons. And the infobox only comes on after any of these inputs when loading into a game.

Running Grim Dawn v1.1.9.6 GoG version and tried Grim Internals 1.106 and 1.106a.

UPDATE2: Issue is fixed by using the GoG version of GI from several post above

need Grim Iternals for the version 1.9.0 or 1.9.1

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

However, GlockenGerda doesn’t keep old version of GI. You need to update your game to the latest version 1.1.9.6.

I tried to search for this and it’s possible it has been answered, but I couldn’t locate it.

When I use GI to teleport to a saved location (I used the list someone linked here for my locations) I start out ‘frozen’ and have to alt tab out and back in, or press the windows key (for a similar effect) before I gain control and can move/use abilities.

Is this an issue local to me or a known problem? And is there a fix/workaround?

Grim Internals (x64) v1.107 for GD Patch v1.1.9.6 Download-Link (MEGA) Download-Link (Google Drive)

v1.107

• GOG version wasn’t recognized correctly; fixed!
  • Teleporting could cause a “frozen” character; fixed!

Grim Internals (x64) v1.107 for GD Patch v1.1.9.7
Download-Link (MEGA)
Download-Link (Google Drive)

Known issue:

12 Likes

Should it be 2022?
In fact, it doesn’t matter, just a reminder. :wink:

thanks Glockio :smiley:

Hello, I’m curious. What can I do to make such large animals appear randomly on the main menu?

Stupendous tool. Truly, praise you for this.

I’m trying to do something that seems like it should be doable via some combination of GI, game options, and ini-ery, but I can’t quite seem to dial it in. I’m playing the base game (no expansions yet), on Steam, using only GI and Rainbow Filter.

Is there a way to show GI (or any) above-head healthbars for all enemies, and show above-head names only for Champions and up, without duplicating any healthbars?

The reason I want to do this is so that I can more easily identify and target Champions, without the clutter of Common mob names, but still have the Common mob healthbars just to more easily keep track of them, especially in dark/underground areas, and particularly when they pop up out of the ground, are summoned, or otherwise appear “out of nowhere” in darker areas.

If I choose Champions+ in the drop-down filter, no healthbars are shown for Common mobs.

If I enable healthbars in the game options, healthbars are duplicated for Champion & higher mobs.

If I enable healthbars in the game options, and disable them in GI, no above-head names are shown for Champion mobs, despite “Hide Names” remaining unchecked.

I assume the last one is because the display of the above-head names is tied to the display of the above-head healthbars. And really, even if that did work, it wouldn’t be ideal because I’ve come to love GI’s traffic light healthbars. But I’d settle for it if I had to, just to be able to single out those Champions more easily while keeping Common mob healthbars.

So is this possible?

Hello,

Would anybody have a link to grim internals compatible with dawn of masteries mod 1.2.5?

I would really love to use it with the older version, yet I can only find the newest grim internals.

Thanks for any help

Old versions of GI are not kept. Update DoM to the latest version and then update GI.

Oh well, didn’t want to update, but if I must… Thanks for the reply

Quick question; adding /Mod:dom to the end of the shortcut properties allows me to see my character’s gear now on the main menu for dawn of masteries, so I was wondering is there a similar extension for the reign of terror mod by any chance?

You should just have to use the name of the mod’s folder in place of dom, from what I understand.

1 Like

Thanks very much! Worked like a charm.

I am pulling my hair out trying to find where Grim Internals stores the Legendary and Epic Loot sound files. I want to change them to a POE Exalt/divine sound for my sick brain and its not happening. Has anyone successfully changed the loot drop sounds in this game?

The sound source of GI is here:
Grim Dawn\ _GrimInternalsData\resources\sound\ *.wav
You need to unpack sound.arc, replace and repack.

1 Like

This is an insane mod its features and customizability. Its a work of art.

2 Likes

Hmm, I am having problems with setting this up, I played a lot of GD before with GI, but I haven’t touched the game for 2-3 years (ARK got me, what can I say).
I have downloaded latest version of GD through Steam:

and latest version of GI (1.107) added to Steam, but when I try to launch, I keep getting this error:

Any ideas? I might be doing something remarkably stupid, but am unaware of it…

Help please :slight_smile: