[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Thank for this! Discovering this add-on and especially the auto-loot components setting was real sweet :slight_smile:

Well, the vanilla game has that now as well.

Did you see the hippo yet? That one is so lovely awesome <3

河马 鳄鱼

4 Likes

I still want to pet him

Wait… there is an alligator too?

5 Likes

Lizard ?!? :eyes:
okay now i gotta try go search for that :blush:

did u find the turtle dont forget turtle

What is the expected release date for the internals update? For the new patch?

Big thanks to the devs, you guys are awesome

Usually she “ships” the patch within a day or two.

1 Like

There’s already a working version, the one for 1.1.9.7 Public Test, GG doesn’t need to update it.

The second link!

6 Likes

Where can I download? Or is it not yet available for us regular users not beta testers

1 Like

dl the playtest version its working for the new update to GD now it does not need upgraded from Glocka atm. Glocka probably will make proper version for normal players. But if you cant wait dl the test version. I just did it & it does work.

2 Likes

odd, i downloaded this test version (from tqFan’s post), and i’m getting the “grim internals v.1.107 is not compatible with your version of grim dawn error”.

no big deal, i can just play witouth it for a couple of days =)

1 Like

Hello,
same for me.

means you didn’t download the right version, right one is called “1,107 PT”

there are 2 links in the post tqFan linked to

see above

2 Likes

you are absolutely correct. i only tried the first link. tried the second and worked perfectly.

thanks a lot for the help =)

1 Like

Now that we have the potion hotfix, could Glocken perhaps post a new/official version?

Many thanks

1 Like

Could we please get an update for the new game version V1.1.9.7, I miss my wonderful mod :slight_smile: I got so use to playing with it almost impossible to play without it, many thanks to the wonderful GlockenGerda.

1 Like