[Tool] Grim Internals

“I miss my GI Internals Teleport List Tails… I miss it a lot…”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6tISxVCBnM

I might make a usable workaround for Teleporting till someone with proper hacking skills makes GI 2.
Already works in Custom for me where console is unlocked by default but I’ll try to unlock the console for Main Campaign

• unlocking console can be done with Cheat Engine already
    but I know from experience most people are too lazy / afraid to install and use that

• I need to learn a new hacking technique for that

Not guarantee it will work for you / I’ll succeed / you’ll like it, just mentioning there’s a chance.

• this reads the good ol’ GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt and then inputs commands using console in-game and AHK

• super scuffed but better than nothing

Game Speed change - this however I know how to do w/o console so I’m 100% sure I can add it to this small program and have it working in Main Campaign

7 Likes

I havent upgraded either this is one of the reasons why. I would love to keep my teleport list as well as the speed I play the game. its hard to go back to a slower speed. The simpler the better for peeps like me.
Im also concerned about the new mechs that make playing a pet build harder. My twitch factor is very slow. I wont be able to dodge. Anyway making the game a little easier for peeps like me? Remove this sunder?

You can stay on the 1.1.9.8 version of the game.

The changes are here to stay, but as they already mentioned you can stay on 1.1.9.8 as long as you want.
The future is today
Hey old man!

1 Like

the shame mod

1 Like

Im aware I can stay on previous version. & im an old lady btw. tqfan thats awesome. Now if you can combine that with the other stuff & make a simple thingy out of it. lol the way your going u just might make your own GI one these days.

is there a working version of grim internals for 1.2? mine won’t work =(

nop, and there wont be
author/tool creator is missing, wont be updated anymore, best you can do is use other stuff granting some parts of similar features like tqFan’s “GD hacker”

It’s a pity this tool was discontinued. The incoming DPS list of GI greatly helped me understand exactly what I was dying to in 1.1.9.8; a feature that is still missing in GD 1.2, unfortunately. Here’s to hoping the “GD DPS Meter” mod will get 1.2 support in the future…

2 Likes

Devs have already said they are not adding the GI dps meter to the game.

2 Likes

whyyy Z…

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s totally understandable.

But I wish Crate would find another way to answer the age old question “Why did I die?”.
MOBAs for example, such as League of Legends and Dota 2, have their own death screens, which tell you what types of damage you took, or which enemy heroes / enemy skills caused you to die. Any sort of post-combat graphics and/or death information would be awesome for people who push builds to the limit (in high SR), and need to know where their weakest link lies.

This would be ground-breaking in the world of ARPGs. I can’t think of any other game, in the entire genre, that has done this before.

GI’s speed alteration ruined or saved the game for me… 1,5 x or nothing, i just cant play it.
6.500 hours btw

expansions and new features are instant buy to me.

gonna check if the “Game.Speed 1.5” on console works, if dont gonna try something else that does.

if any gd developer read this… maybe is there a way to make the base game feel faster without going to far as a speed bar scroll.

idk… also this is me, perhaps new players need to run at slow pace first.

Gonna update the thread soon (got everything working for MC not only custom) but you already have Game Speed change working here [Tool] GD Hacker GUI for 1.2.0.2 x64 GD / game speed / WIP

(current progress, everything shown works in Main Campaign)

1 Like

I reverted back to version 1.1.9.8 while waiting for GI or a similar release for version 1.2.0.0.

wont be any GI updates, gotta use tqFan’s GDhacker at best

1 Like

I honestly just wanted to use the “icon” to know if I don’t have that item as an illusion and the option to play Crucible with mods (DoM)

Crucible with mods is how i wanted to play but alas i started on 1.2 version rip