[Tool] Grim Internals

HI, and thx for an awesome tool, we really appreciate you still keeping it updated.

But, we have a small issue here, iäve tried searching this thread for it. When my friend tries to run griminternals it just says it doesnät find the dll. The files are all there, there is no antivirus blocking and we just don’t know where to look. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks so much, GlockenGerda

Thank you, Glocken! I appreciate the support you continue to show for GD! The new features Crate added are nice, but they can’t replace your masterpiece!

thank you!!

Like always, thank you x

Hello, would it be possible to add the option to change out the legendary drop sound to a custom file?
I would very much like to use a different sound.

Thank you very much for your hard work.

See this post:

2 Likes

Oh new update 1.1.4.2. … Please everybody show some puppies… So there is chance for Grim Internals to work again :slight_smile:

Thanks so much!

Hi GG, thanks again for the great tool, been using it for a while now, and still prefer your healthbars over Crate ones (I really like your filter of Hero+ to show/hide bars only on specific mobs) .

Why do you recommend using the Crate ones? Stability, performance or something else?

Oh it is already?! :open_mouth: Thank you so much.

Already done.

1 Like

Praise the queen! Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot:laughing:

thanks a lot again for keeping your awesome works updated!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

i have version mismatch error

reinstall it properly again

thank you so much! :smiley:

is there something wrong with MEGA ?
I cant download grim internals

Perhaps try again. I just tried it and it took quite a while to load in and initialize and begin the download (at least a few minutes). Likely is something on MEGA’s end.