[Tool] Grim Internals

GrimInternals.zip (1.4 KB)

Thanks a lot for your time!

Youā€™re welcome!

The issue youā€™ve described is a bug, Iā€™ve never noticed before.
Iā€™ll upload a bugfixed version with the next Grim Dawn update.

As a workaround edit the .ini, search for
AccentuateIncomingDamageType=False
and set it to True (Line 22).

Thanks for reporting, ya1!

1 Like
  1. Why can`t i chose Crucible map? Its grayed out.

2. Am i the only one who have problems with alt+TABing the game. 1 of 5 times grim dawn just dies and shows black screen. I can kill it with alt+F4. And on some occasions i can`t even do that and have to restart pc.

Thatā€™s a redundant function as it is now possible to select the map directly in the game.

Try running the game in borderless window mode, that fixed a similar problem I had with GI.

1. Oh, didn`t notice that :slight_smile: Thanks

2. Well i tried it in earlier versions and was the same result. Will try out now.

3. Is Crucible difficulty increased recently for waves 1-100?

NĆ£o consigo baixar tambem, da erro no MEGA

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hz9ptwwr3qilwju/GrimInternals1.82_%28x64%29.zip/file

Try this

i keep getting memory shortages while running griminternals64, my system has 8gb ram, doesnt happen when i run just grimdawn. what can i do to solve this issue?

Most likely its your AV if you are using one
Try again running it with admin rights and add it in your AVā€™s exceptions

Naww, jes found this tool but it is outdated apparently. Can I force it to run?

Itā€™s not outdated, the link is in the opening post.

" New Version v1.82 (x64) for GD v1.1.4.2 uploaded (28. Aug. 2019)"

It only works with x64 now.

1 Like

Oh my bad, thanks dude.

EDIT: Still getting the out of date error, do I add it as a non-steam game to run it?
EDIT2: Nope, added it as described, ran as admin the whole bit. Game version is correct so no idea what is going on.

Meh, no dice. Tried everything I could think of. It isnā€™t running, no idea what Iā€™m doing wrong.

1. Are you using a legit, current version of the game?

Yeah, steam 1.1.4.2 (x64) on the main menu.
EDIT: I extracted it to the Grim Dawn steam folder ā€œC:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawnā€
I am also running the x64 exe from the game dir and running it from steam. I also ran Grim Internals from steam first. Then tried launching after. Nothing I do works.

Itā€™s also a fresh install.

And you are extracting the zip file directly into the GD installation folder and then launching the GrimInternals executable you are placing in the folder?

I just tested itā€¦

Looks like itā€™s working just fine to me.

wtf am I doing wrong?! I litterally did what you didā€¦

Try just launching the GI executable in the folder itself. You donā€™t need to do anything with x64 for it because GI automatically launches the game in x64 for you.

Yeah I tried that too. Iā€™m kinda over it. I only wanted the auto combine feature, the head ache isnā€™t worth it.
Thanks for your help dude.

Well, you have auto-combine ingame anyway. Just click on the relevant icons in either your inventory or stash.