[Tool] Grim Internals

does it post any error or smth?

mamba released a new version of DoM yesterday.

1 Like

yes just tested with latest and works as fine

Okay, sorry for false alarm. Its all good now. Settings folder in Main Game folder screwed it up, i had some files there for testing. All good :slight_smile:

hey ppl.im having a problem .All the times i enter in the game with a character ,i earn all the achivs i have complete.
Another thing some achivs are gone ,for example all the challenge achivs says all imcomplete when I was sure 16/21 same goes for FG achivs that says i only have 6 of them and more. i dont think if this about steam because Is the achivs that come in game that i earn everthime i enter in the game and i miss alot of them to.in steam i have all i have before 153/185.i honestly dont care much about the achivs ,the problem is all days i need to wait a couple of minutes for the screen stop tremble for all the achivs be earn again.But the worst part is in case i need to swicth characters just to create a component or something this will happen again .

this start to happen after the last upgrade of the game/Ginternals ,I don’t know if there’s anything related.

Hmmm reading through these I’ll wait until the next GI update. There seems to be some issues with the latest one.

Thats a weird bug brother never had this prob
Gi has nothing to do with achievements.

For the record, I have never once had an issue with Grim Internals.

(playing via Steam or GoG)

Guys anyone have a download link to version 1.94???
thanks in advance.

With Glocken’s blessing, I’ll be happy to post it. (why would you need an old version that won’t work with 1.1.6.2 I wonder…)

• This being your first post and all, I’m a little wary this’ll be used on a Jolly Roger GoG download…

need it for version 1.1.6.1
ty vm :slight_smile:
dont know who Jollyy Roger is

Just update the game, problem solved.

1 Like

Not in my wood cabin without internet …

Then how are you online here? And how do you expect to download GI?

1 Like

Im visiting my brother in the city and will go back in couple days. If you have to say something just say it straight out and do not imply accusations. @medea_fleecestealer

Not implying anything, just seemed weird you couldn’t update the game yet managed to be on the internet stuck out in the middle of nowhere. Patch isn’t that big after all.

Thanks for nothing “helpful” GrimDawn community…

1 Like

Okay, was going to try to be helpful until you resorted to this. So, now just the facts.

1. Grim Internals is a mod, no affiliation whatsoever with the Crate.
  2. Grim Internals is not require to play the game.
  3. The creator of Grim Internals has repeatedly said in this thread (if you’d read it or were really that in need of help, reading it might have been a big assistance) that old versions are NOT, I repeat NOT archived.

So, you’re just outta luck then. Guess your RNG just wasn’t up to snuff.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll say it. You’re using a pirated copy of the game and that’s why you need an old version of Grim Internals.

You say you don’t have internet but you’re in the city and obviously online right now. The patch isn’t big at all sooooo download it before you go back to your “wood cabin”.

But instead you’re being rude so yeah, this helpful community ain’t gonna help you sir.

Yeah, sure, if My desktop is in the woods, Ill go and grab it fast bring it into zivilisation and update the game. Cool story bro -_-. Think b4 you post.