[Tool] Grim Internals

I wish my brother never showed me this mod so that I never met stupid ppl. on official forums

Download Steam onto your brothers computer, download the full game, then do the Steam Backup option.

Copy said backup to a thumb drive.

Problem solved. (if you werenā€™t so clearly full of it)

• For GoG, just dl the whole standalone game to a thumb drive.
1 Like

Get an external HD, download everything you need, install it on your computer. Itā€™s really not that complicated. Or use a flash drive to DL what you need. Either way works. Cool name btw, based off the military striker vehicles or striker from Wolverine? GL

If anyone dares to give him an old version would be stupid.
Striker first of all eff off. I donā€™t like the way you talk shit about the community and Im sure i will not like your face if i ever saw it. Everyone tried to help you
Either you update your client and download latest version or eff off.

@medea_fleecestealer if he continuous acting like an ass as he does can you do something about it

3 Likes

This is one of the greatest tools ever made for GD!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve set GD loot filter itself to only pickup ranged weapons and only green or above. Iā€™ve also turned off the auto pick in GD, just using the GI settings for pickup radius instead. GI is however picking up swords, knives, shields and spell caster stuff. Is there a way to make GI just pickup ranged weapons plus armour, rings and amulets and not the other stuff ? Maybe Iā€™ve missed a setting in game or in GI to do so, Thanks

Where can I find the old version? I have 1.1.6.1 and new version of GI doesnā€™t work with it

Update your game to 1.1.6.2, problem solved.

3 Likes

Grim Dawn doesnĀ“t have an option to pick up gear.
So if you have auto pick up for rare (green) items activated in Grim Internals, it doesnĀ“t matter what the Grim Dawn loot filter will show, Grim Internals will still puck up ALL green items.

I doubt itĀ“s even possible to programm Grim Internals so it picks up just what the loot filter shows, since Grim Internals is not really a part of Grim Dawn.

Alas. :wink:

1 Like

I wonder if it is possibleā€¦ to add an option to pick up Food Ratios and Vital Essencesā€¦ that would be great!

Edit: fixed this issue by changing GI .ini settings to PotionConstitutionMin=100.000

So this is interesting - went to play GD, had steam open, ran GI and game came up then crashed stating could not find GD. Restarted steam and GI, game launched but the t00n I was playing last night, gone. Not sure what happened there. And since no cloudsync I assume the t00n is gone? Tks

If you were playing with Steam cloud save on, be sure it is checked on in both the Grim Dawn options and the Steam options for the game.

Or be sure both options are set to what you want, either cloud save on, or cloud save off.

Thanks for the quick reply. According to the author, you need to set steam cloud off. I wasnā€™t aware that the game had one too, so it was on. Question - If I turn off cloud sync in game, I wonā€™t loose my main GD character? Tks

If you had both off before you crashed, then you should be able to turn both off and your character should be there.

If not, then youā€™ll need to turn on Steam cloud save in both locations and see if your character is there.

I think sometimes when the game crashes, it defaults to Steam cloud save on.

Thanks, iā€™ll give it a shot

Iā€™d like to say this mod is awesome. No more clicking all the stuff all day long. After couple hours of gaming i took a break and after i came back my hero was semigod. Facetanking nemesis, cos health just kept going up no matter what i did to boss. i tried to search all the answers from /.ini etc, but no luck. What happened? Did i switch something accidentally? im either stupid or something s wrong.

Absolutely there is not any single chance for any kind of cheatlike feature you mention to exist in the GI tool, the author and everyone else was against it.
If it happens again can you post your character build just in case?

1 Like

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVvG06zZ

this build aint finished yet and i understand thrash mobs dying fast, but Boss and Nemesis should break a sweat? I just dont understand what happenedā€¦

Weirdā€¦The build looks ok too me tbh
you happen to play in mods?