[Tool] Grim Internals

I have item assistant for banking and only playing story line all by myself. Grim internals was first experiment on “mod” type grim dawn and only wanted it for autopickup and nemesis alert

Try to play normally. Now i tried to play without any APPS/MOD s and i dont know whats happening,cos
seems like i dont have cooldowns on procs. as a example …my fighting spirit is on a repeat and it should have 16sec cooldown. feels like this toon is running faster etc. I am killing machine when i stand in middle of mobs. Also tried SR on ultimate and got 35 cleared. usually died at ELITE30. interesting problem and i have my original saves so not worried to lose all

Something is going on with your client mate
do a verify on files and try again cause GI users never reported anything like this

yea this is no GI related im pretty sure about it also, but problem occured at the same time.
verified many times but nothing change.

Hi there, is it possible to change the FONT style of the info box stuff which sits on the screen, its like time new roman and a little difficult for me to look at it, can I change the style of the font, the font size and colours??

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Ignore this message

1 Like

Ok thanks for letting me know, I run 2k on a 32" screen and the text is hard to read when looking at the screen thats all, I sort of like the stats but cant really see them this is why originally asked, but thank you for your reply, cheers

Oh friend i just realised what you asked. Sorry bro

In the griminternals.ini file search for : infoboxfontSize
and you can set the font size here. Try 24 it would be perfect i think. Just play around with numbers and just keep in mind ti do a change and then run the game

3 Likes

So the cat turned off the infobox in grim internals and i can’t figure out how to get it back.
The only thing i find in the configurator that seems to have anything to do with the infobox
is whether to use 2 infoboxes, which when ticked turns on a second infobox near the bottom left
but doesn’t turn on the first one…so I need help

What probably happened is the cat must have somehow moved these shown sliders which adjust the X and Y values of where it gets positioned on your screen. It’s still there but somehow its no longer in view. You need to readjust them until it shows back up on screen.

2 Likes

If you can’t get back the Infobox for whatever reason, try to delete the GrimInternals.ini file and let GI create a new one.

WOW ok thanks so very much, this is so much better thanks so much

1 Like

Try pressing shift+F1 also. F1 hides the infobox, shift+F1 unhides it.

First let me say I love this mod and have run it successfully since sometime in the AoM expansion. I drifted to other games and want to try FG again.
I am trying to add this mod to a new install of Grim Dawn and cannot download this mod .exe file.

The hosting site for the most recent update is doing something strange and gives a “Can’t connect securely to this page” error on multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge). I have tried all the troubleshooting steps I could find (see https://windows101tricks.com/cant-connect-securely-to-this-page/) without success. This problem persist when attempting to access it on my home network, at work, and at a friends house.

Is anyone else experiencing problems? Do any tech-savy lurkers have suggestions for a work-around?
Is there any alternate hosting options for this mod?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I had no issues just now in Chrome downloading the file from the link provided at the top of the thread. Also tried in another browser and was able to download again with no issue. Maybe a temporary site glitch but seems ok now

Just checked it and had no issues as well. I guess whatever was causing the problem was temporary and I was a bit impatient.

Thanks for the help.

I can understand that. GI is awesome and of course combined with GD makes the demon combination to run around slaying monsters and collecting loot ! Happy gaming …

Loot pickup does not seem to pickup Vital essence drops. I need to basically run over them. Is this a setting in GD or GI I’m missing. It’s both distracting and annoying not to have those things picked (or maybe the term should be absorbed since they aren’t tonics afaik). Sam thing seems to happen with food rations too …

Food ration and vital essence are only automatically picked-up if your constitution is below 75%.

You can change this value by editing the GrimInternals.ini file.
Search for PotionConstitutionMin and set the value to 100.0, if you want those types to always be picked up.

Awesome. Thank you !

1 Like