We can use the release from github here: https://github.com/WareBare/WanezGD_Tools/releases/tag/v0.2.2
Disregard the post from my new account, somehow the server caught up and is spamming me with everything and continues to do so. 48h old emails are finally here, so if you are also waiting for an email it might just come in the next few days
OP updated to the new format.
Pictures aren’t loaded from GitHub, so I might have to upload them here directly.
Pictures can now upload via drag’n’drop … see here: New Forum FAQ !
I’m glad your name came back. During the forum transition, it seems that some people have lost it.
The new forum is HTML-style, and it’s convenient if you get used to it.
Thanks, was hoping I could just display images from GitHub, but external sites are blocked, probably. I’ll get to it when I have the time, for now people can use “Open image in new tab” in Chrome.
Thanks, me too
makes things easier for everybody, because now I don’t have to start harassing mods to lock old threads.
Yeah, I got excited when I saw it allowed markdown. I’m so used to it and I started using Typora to write as markdown on the fly, converting texts to the old format was annoying.
If there is a site you’d like to display images from then send Zantai or Rhis a message requesting it perhaps. After the old forums recent incidents I believe they are allowing image sharing from external sources on a request basis… so, let 'em know and they’ll likely whitelist it for ya.
yep, I might do that later.
Didn’t realize a new version came out… (was still using 126.96.36.199)
Mod that color affix / suffix? Any help pls ?
Hello lovely people - do I need to update the Item Filter mod because of the release of 188.8.131.52?
Yes, you do. Take a look.
You will get
Tag not found for new tags. It won’t break the game though.
Matougi has uploaded the new files already, so you are in luck.
the tool should work as is, just need to start it and Save Colors.
Excellent info - cheers both!
Tool has been updated to v0.3.0
GitHub Releases - if you have the tool already, its auto-updater should take care of it.
New: Added native support for Grim Dawn v184.108.40.206 Items.
- New sets are being recognized as such.
New: Deletion of ColorCoding files.
- This is useful if you do not want to use ColorCoding or when you save a different color preset. (not every preset will use the same files, so overwriting them won’t be enough to remove certain color changes)
- A new button was added to Settings that will delete ColorCoding files for non-localization.
- A new checkbox was added (Auto-Delete Old Files) to Settings, this will delete old ColorCoding files automatically when you use Save Colors. (disabled by default)
- New: Added information to close Grim Dawn if path could not be found. (this does not change how the tool works)
- New: Library now remembers your last used Color Preset.
- Removed: Removed Settings-Button (gear icon in the top right), as it added no functionality and was a remainder from the old tools. The only settings of importance are accessible from the left-hand side menu.
Improvement: Various UI & information text improvements.
- Tag-Adder in Settings, no functionality changes - only UI and in-tool information.
- Library updated in the same way.
Bug Fix: Fixed an issue with optional User Data Path, where the path required
/Settingsat the end. If it worked for you, nothing you need to change, the tool will check if
/Settingsis at the end of the path and add it if not.
New Color Preset: Diablo & PoE
Start Download v220.127.116.11 or go to my GitHub releases page, it is an attachment for v0.3.0.
Note: Sets don’t have the prefixed (S) Symbol, they have a different color.
- Rare | MI - Rare
- Epic | MI - Epic
- Legendary | MI - Legendary
- Set (Epic/Legendary) | MI - Set (Epic/Legendary)
- Properties are the same as with Full Rainbow.
First Post has been updated to reflect changes and a warning for outdated mod versions.
Thank you for the update and the news. I fixed the mistakes of the final version.
Hi, this looks like a great addition to the game, thanks for your effort! One question - just installed v0.3.0 and I’m not finding a UI element to set the path to Grim Dawn? Running Win 10 with the latest updates. Am I missing something?