[Tool] Rainbow Filter (Item Highlighting)

Didn’t work, even after I restarted to make sure there aren’t any relevant processes in the background:

Not sure how you got out of the Filter content, unless user data is deleted or wasn’t saved in the first place it’s not possible.

You could try starting it as admin, there should never be an issue writing into user folders in windows, but it’s the only thing I can think of.

And keep clicking on Settings, lol, I cannot reproduce this unless I delete my user data in C:\Users\Ware\AppData\Roaming\wanezgdtools

Odd indeed, the C:\Users[user]\AppData\Roaming\wanezgdtools folder is there, running as admin doesn’t help. Neither does re-installing the tool. I’ll keep you posted = ]

1 Like

Hi, I use Win 7 64 Bit

same here, cant open the settings page, play with german localisation, so it worked up to 2.2 pretty well, with version 3 after automatically update there is no settings page, so the button save colors wont work…

1 Like

Tool - v0.3.1 - Settings Hotfix

• Bug Fix: Fixed an issue preventing to load Settings

I added a Module/Class pack I was working on for my (private) modding tools and it was using a total path for something not even used for this, so this is why it was fine for me and not loading properly for everyone else. Let me know if it is fixed. Sorry about that :sweat:

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick fix. Just now, I was wondering because the Settings tab didn’t open when trying to set Diablo’s color settings for translation.

Now the tools are properly available and enjoying the colors of Diablo. :smile:

1 Like

Did some French who did the localization of this wonderful mod ?

Tested now…all colors works…thank you :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the effort to update for the latest update

That’s quite an amazing addition, though i’ve to add while i tried it out, it kinda confused me due the Item-Color of the Pictures doesn’t reflect the font color. Not a critique by the way! But the Tools is still amazing and it’s really easy to use, you don’t need to wait for someone to update the zipfile etc.

1 Like

I totally agree with this. The leading role who has been absent has returned and my role has already ended.

However, the demand for finished version is still high. From the next, WareBare, you should put the finished version of the Diablo color and the Rainbow on the OP. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do I need to DL both versions, or can I just use the 1.1.3.0 files?

1.1.3.0.zip has everything you need

thanks warebare

Updated OP with download links, because I keep getting messages asking whether there is a download for rainbow or they have to use the tool. Since I’ll have to update those links I might as well upload the Rainbow.zip along with it :sweat_smile:
I also agree that there is high demand for the .zip just by looking at the number of clicks (which does not count CTRL + Click etc, only left clicks, so that number is actually much higher, I know it is for the Diablo one comparing the clicks here to the actual downloads on GitHub.

Hopefully the renaming of the title and the new download section are going to avoid confusion in the future.

2 Likes

Sounds good.
OP is very easy to read and organized, nice!

And the download format certainly works for my thread. Thanks again. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve finally change language of the game to English, then it can use this wonderful Filter, it’s great ! Work fine with Grim Internals yet !

Thanks for this wonderful tool !

You can it easy use in german or other languages too. You have to select your language zip file in the settings section of this tool here and then you can color it like you want. I use german and all 3 coloring modes work fine.

See the starting post of WareBare, point: installation, point 3: different languages.

This is very very easy to use. The tool copies your zip files and colored it. Then you have 2 Zip files or more if you also use the other colorings. And after restarting the game you select the color you wish in game options.

And Grim Internals is intergreated in the german language. Other I dont know, if they have included that.

2 Likes

If you would like to play in English, I would not say anything, but as tean101 says, you can easily color-code French translations with the tool on the OP.

example

1 Like

As I’m now on ultimate, I know the more in French, so playing in English is a new exploration and an intellectual interest to better understand the forum content ^^

Perhaps I will try in French to see color in our wonderful language^^ but now (since yesterday) I’m playing in English :thinking:

1 Like