Tree Harvesting and Hit Boxes

HI Folks,

Overall, I really enjoy the game. I have seen a few complaints about micromanaging tree harvesting and for me personally this is the weakest part of the game. However, I don’t think it is necessarily the tree harvesting mechanic itself. What make it arduous for me is the pickiness of the hit boxes. It seems I have to click on the trunk of trees (on PC).
If the tree’s were easier to select, and there was some indication if I have already marked a tree for harvest, I think that would make tree harvesting less arduous without changing the gameplay/balance.

Alternately, if I could mass select a stand of trees for harvest that would be even better.
Thank you for a great game.

1 Like

You can mass select. At the bottom right corner, there is the Harvest selector. You can click that or just hit “H” on your keyboards. Select the types of things you want to be harvested, then drag a box around the area you want to be harvested and vola! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.