V1.1.5.2 Discussion

Would really appreciate a buff to dual wield pistols for auto attack builds. Thanks.

2 Likes

Can Mythical Scythe of Tenebris grant +1 Occultist skills as well as/instead of Necromancer? Given it converts Vitality to Chaos, my Occultist hybrids would appreciate itā€¦

Also, can some of the lower level gear receive the damage conversions that mythical gear has? Itā€™s frustrating to see so many conversion items in the database that work only above L94, meaning characters have to be ā€˜something elseā€™ while leveling to that point, which is most of the journey :frowning:

On the new dungeon enemies - why not introduce a new enemy faction ā€œHungering darknessā€ with a new sick Nemesis based on Yugol - i know its probably too much to askā€¦

But enemies in the new dungeon overall are boring - its mostly some fauna while you are literally walking through the all consuming nothingness i would have expected more sick brutal enemy mobs there. I would replace dogs and possessed armors with maybe Yugol version of the Oppressor?

enough! This game does not need anyMOAR content. It needs to retire to the ashes.

+4000

Got two characters waiting for it. Normal and Empowered 2handers that use a different damage type need those global conversions.

1 Like

+1 to this idea, I often have a build idea (including conversion) and find myself in the reality that I have to play a complete different playstyle until I reach a specific level, which in most cases is lv 94.

1 Like

At least halving ugdenbloom costs of AoM components. And/or making the alternatives such as rare boot/glove components a viable choice in terms of resistsā€¦

Thatā€™s the change that would guarantee Iā€™d play GD from time to time for years. The dedicated hour-or-so per character of picking flowers on a forest stroll is getting very very old.

1 Like

Very much so. Iā€™d be happy to see Ugdenbloom costs (or their drop rates) get adjusted.

1 Like

my point (of view) with that was that it feels wierd and that you probably have to take the vast majority of points into the one Class it Supports leaving your 2nd Class Choice in somewhat of an attribute/base stat booster niche like this in case of Markovian https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZe66EdN.

(some may argue about the point distribution but whats the point of a single class set that also grants +2 to every Skill in that Class with a lot less Point Distribution into it then? isnā€™t that essentially wasted Strength? :thinking::thinking::thinking:)

Warborn could recieve RF bonus too although idk if the Set isnā€™t a bit too Overstatted then given that it Supports Cadence/EoR just fine already. (for those that want to play these Skills)

Bug reports in the Bug Report section please, not here.

Crucible stuff:

• Korvaak stupid animation that makes him immortal is STILL there (you promised to remove it 2 patches ago, remember)
  • Silly ā€œimmortal against anything elementalā€ casters bug STILL exists
  • Wishful thinking, but, is it possible to code waves in a way if one or two white mobs remains new wave starts anyway? Because sometimes some silly little dinosaur or Spellbreaker gets cc-d by knock down or something and just takes a nap in some corner for like 30 seconds

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: [1.1.5.0] Sister Crimson 2:14

can this be avoided tho? Because he is playing a Glass Cannon with like a metric ton of RR and tonns of damage (including bonus racial to humans) and a minor Crucible boss takes 2 minutes 14 seconds.

I know itā€™s a very rare occurence, but still, it would ruin experience for anyone.

And this, is this possible?

By the way, apart from insane power creep I like this patch, great job.

The build was created a certain way, and itā€™s running into expected (albeit rare) hurdles.

No, this is not possible with the way the event is coded. It checks for All mobs being dead.

Power creep was expected with this update. Perhaps now it makes sense to people why we had certain goals for clear timesā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s actually the contrary, you were nerfing so much in the previous patches and 1.1.5.0 seems to have like so many 5 minute specs.

Actual idea within the hotfix scope:

Give Sisterā€™s Amulet of Lifegiving some extra Oomph so we have something for everyone to fill the gaps before the L94 stuff takes over. Maybe 37% all damage, or an extra resist?

Thereā€™s Sahdinaā€™s Memento at 84 which has 25% to every resistance :wink:

have you looked carefullly again into all the special green items dropped at Lower Crossing?.. They need some love too!! Rookies could use some item power boost so they wont complain about veteran and frieking even normal being hard!!! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I strongly support this suggestion. Watching the bottle travel through the air in slow mo is the worst part of BWC, and personally I think to the detriment of gameplay. I think its quite a bit slower than a IRL field test (someone should test this!). Since there are no gravity warping effects associated with the skill, I donā€™t think the slow animation has any in-game justification :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Some more:

1. Please remove CC effect from Dying God
  2. Wildblood/Brambelvine donā€™t change Grasping Vines FX- actually idk if itā€™s supposed to change
1 Like