V1.1.6.0 Itemization Discussion

I second Sigatrev. Especially on the lack of a decent off-hand for pet shamans and occultists which is one of the biggest problems with itemization in general.

Also, no-one mentioned relics so:

• I never use Solael Decimation because Eldritch Pact is superior even for builds not needing elemental res and struggling with oa.

• I never use Ulzuin’s Pyroclasm because for fire Korvaak is better, and for lightning - on elementalists Eye of the Storm is better, on sorcerers Iskandra (for dmg) or Eternity (for cdr) is better.

• I never use Impurity because Uroboruuk’s Reaping is better.

• I never use Vengeance because Bane and Ignaffar is better, and on pierce infiltrators nightblade relics are better. No-mastery Azrakaa should also be better.

• I never use Mogdrogen’s Ardor on non-pets anymore because Serenity is better

2 Likes

It is time to make Venomlance into penetrating gun.
So I can make a penetrating ABB Machine!!!

1 Like

ABB on every hit? This could be interesting…

I’d just give Venomlance +2 to all skills to all acid masteries not just nightblade. Quick fix. Might account to sth. Won’t be op anyway for sure.

I tried a meme-ish dagallon ABB infiltrator before and I really like how ABB interact with penetrating gun.

I just think that this suggestion will make a clear separation between venomlance and bilelauncher.

1 Like

Could you um make it easier to farm Legendary rings and amulets been at it for 3 days now still not 1 part of Judicator’s Seals I found. Still using crappy 2 pcs Empowered life bloom band at lvl 97. This was easy to get when AOM was released but after FG got released this got hard to get

On the multitude of requested cadence item buffs:

What about increasing the targets itself on fighting form? This means less items need to be buffed, which means less work compared to buffing all the items. Remove target mod on Reaver’s claw if this is done, to make it even.

Edit tagging @mad_lee cause he’s the one who loves to discuss cadence buffs

2 Likes

I would love to see a toggle greater ring of flames aura on legendary items. There is the basic ring of flames proc but if you decide to build around this kind of skill there is not so much to look forward to in higher levels.

Make Harra’s Artifice spam mode on set

In this patch we have Spite with -3 Second Skill Recharge to Phantasmal Blades

I suggest make this mode on Harra’s Artifice too
For spam cold Phantasmal Blades

Now we obliged to use skill transmute
It’s reduce damage
And got terrible vitality FX (((

4 Likes

+1 from me.

Great suggestion, cold Harra PB is light years behind Vitality PB spam.

2 Likes

Seconded. Espcially for Stun Jacks, since the transmuter is a 3-pointer…
Could it be possible to change ALL transmuters to 1 point, or too tedious to implement ? With balance changes if needed, that goes without saying.

Mythical Korvan Wyrm is probably one of the most unfortunate weapons in GD.
There is no merit to use this weapon. Since physics has been removed from Ultos set, there are no set items that can utilize Phys PS.
Tactician has Octavius, but it is better to use the full set or Stone fist.
The statistics are also bad. There is no AS or CS despite the 2h weapon. Base damage is much less than Leviathan.

Totally Normal Bulwark is similarly too niche and useless. It is natural to use a shield to use Proc, but the only chaos shield is Voidsoul Bulwark. However, Voidsoul Bulwark has no OC / SO support. Fang of Ch’thon is much better.
The same applies to the Inq side. Chaos FoI has Blade of the Black Flame and Vampirris, so it is not used.
Chaos Retal has no support items. There is no RR reduction or% RDatA on the weapon itself.

Proc skill should be given Chaos RR.
Also, I think that by adding BA mod instead of +1 Inq and giving Chaos dmg, you can take advantage of Eldritch Gaze.
It would be nice to add RDtaA to the BA, but that would require more support.

5 Likes

My poor, sweet summer child…all that damage you’re missing out on T_T

That’s like saying (and this is hypothetical) a 5min Cr clear for clairvoyant AAR is super slow considering what it used to be :stuck_out_tongue:

i thinkn youre better off using grasp fo the dead

1 Like

My only wish is to see more Fire>Lightning and Cold>Lightning conversion options on Lightning focused items.

With all due respect - that would break the game. Lightning is one of the most potent damage types. The lack of conversion for it right now (especially that of fire>lightning) is one of the biggest things keeping it in check

1 Like

you are really just helping to dig a deeper grave for Cadence here, mate

I always knew this day would come.

6 Likes

I can see it now

Maya: +1 to that. :wink:

1 Like

I have seen this phrase written before. :grin:

Pets, their masters must feel so aristocratic.

2 Likes

Oh I know this scene
It’s the one where they’re crying when they shoot old yeller

2 Likes