V1.1.9.1 Discussion

murmur belt and ditch dreeg reproach maybe?
would also allow 2 more points in Torch for meteor with great conversion

And lose even more skill points (and 9th charge on RF) on a skill-point starved build? Doesn’t sound like much improvement to me =\

make it up elsewhere? sounds to me like dreegs reproach is hurting you more than helping tho :man_shrugging:

I mean, if I am to use Kaisan’s amulet instead of Gulgazor’s, might as well go Sentinel or Dervish at that point. And Ravager’s helmet would be too much glory I suppose, although it would help with RR and health as well.

swap prefix on helm or necklace to make up for RF loss, wont be a +1 cover all, but will maintain RF charges

I would like to see a small change to the skill “Provoke” of Anchorite’s Seal and Mythical Bladewards Courage to prog on attack, rather then block (with adjusted prog-probability ofc). Witch would it make it actually useful in multiplayer while staying pretty much the same in singleplayer, where you don’t really need aggro-management.
At the moment the “additional thread” is pretty pointless, since it is useless in singleplayer anyways and in multiplayer you rarely get to block when playing tankbuilds, since mobaggression is usually on any build that deals more damage then yourself.

Aggro in general might need a little push on the prog- and ability-side, to help pure blocktank-builds or any non-retaliationtank to do their job in multiplayer. Right now the experience is more like a walking simulator, following your kiting glascanons with the occasional warcry or aegis changing pretty much nothing in terms of mob-control.

Maybe even a general mob-aggro-reset after X amounts of time, could help to make fights more dynamic, especially when they last longer and aggro pools are getting static (I don’t know if that is actually the case but it sure feels like it).
I know it only affects multiplayer, but I like multiplayer…and tankbuilds that aren’t retalitationbased.

Apologies if something doesn’t make any sence, english isn’t my first language. Hope I comunicated well enough.^^

You do know that the RF transmuter will turn all flat fire damage on RF and WPS into vitality and not acid (from your global fire > acid conversions)

also small suggestion about Ember’s Calling set:
the pierce->fire conversion is w/o doubt one of the easiest one to get (from green axes, from green ammy, from gloves, from belt) and EC helm can be used also in chaos builds like Sabo and Witch Hunter.
I propose to remove the conversion from helmet as it’s very easy to obtain it other ways and it derails a bit possible chaos builds.

2 Likes

Pierce to fire conversion could potentially be very nice for fire blade spirits + canister bomb sabo (without needing fire BS conduit), but I have yet to test that build.

1 Like

But then you would use the MI axe that already has ton of pierce to fire conversion. And fire blade spirits… you want the conduit so you can get their color changed :wink:

@afanasenkov26 perhaps changing it to conversion to fire from cold, lightning or vitality instead? As you mentioned, pierce to fire is kinda “overkill” here

Uh, it was my second point?

Also I was pretty convinced Venomlance is not an “overperforming” weapon. But I guess people use it on Ravenous Earth builds after all and it doesn’t need any buffs =)

RektbyColorchange
mhmm with removal of head conversion I’d have max 96% pierce to fire, which is pretty unlikely unless you GD stash (at least the weapon roll is). Can’t use rings for conversion since I need those for +skills to either blade spirit or canister bomb.
If head armor conversion got removed but chest conversion got increased, that’d be fine with me.

1 Like

I was drunk when I wrote :smiley:

What amulet would you use instead of fire blade spirit conduit?

15% fire RR conduit ofc

1 Like

But that is lame and boring af

1 Like

Suggestion, change life steal mod on Korvan Reaping Halberd to some cooldown reduction to bone harvest like 0,4s similar as primal strike on Storm Halberd axe and Ugdenbog sparkthrower gun.

2 Likes

Due to trasmuter and modifiers conversion doesn’t work to skill secondary modifier and skill_projectilemodifier type, and reffering to this thread: [1.1.8.1] dagallon helm chaos conversion seems not working, I suggest add next changes to various items (remind that items have 3 granted skill modifiers slots):

Summary

Namadea’s Horns
100% Fire Damage converted to Cold Damage to Ulzuin’s Wrath

Mythical Arcanum Sigillis
100% Chaos Damage converted to Elemental Damage to Brimstone

Mythical Nex
100% Chaos Damage converted to Cold Damage to Brimstone

Mythical Chillflame Evoker
100% Fire Damage converted to Cold Damage to Brimstone

Mythical Nightshade’s Reach
100% Cold Damage converted to Acid Damage to Nightfall

Conduit of Night Whispers Unique prefix
100% Cold Damage converted to Aether Damage to Nightfall

Mythical Invoker’s Blaze:
50% Cold Damage converted to Fire Damage to Proliferation
50% Cold Damage converted to Lightning Damage to Proliferation

Mythical Invoker’s Shard:
50% Aether Damage converted to Lightning Damage to Proliferation
50% Aether Damage converted to Fire Damage to Proliferation

Ludrigan’s Mark
100% Cold Damage converted to Lightning Damage to Proliferation

Slathsarr’s Crest
100% Elemental Damage converted to Aether Damage to Proliferation

Conduit of Arcane Whispers Unique prefix
100% Elemental Damage converted to Vitality Damage to Proliferation
100% Aether Damage converted to Vitality Damage to Proliferation

Mythical Valdun’s Rifle
33% Chaos Damage converted to Piercing Damage to Brimstone

Conduit of Destructive Whispers Unique prefix
100% Fire Damage converted to Vitality Damage to Brimstone

Mythical Hallanx’s Head (optional)
100% Acid Damage converted to Vitality Damage to Vile Eruption

Conduit of Eldritch Whispers Unique prefix
100% Acid Damage converted to Chaos Damage to Vile Eruption
100% Vitality Damage converted to Chaos Damage to Vile Eruption

Mythical Korvan Wyrm
100% Lightning Damage converted to Physical Damage to Torrent

Rylok Mark
100% Lightning Damage converted to Vitality Damage to Torrent

Conduit of Wild Whispers Unique prefix
100% Lightning Damage converted to Cold Damage to Torrent

Conduit of Wild Whispers Unique prefix
100% Lightning Damage converted to Aether Damage to Torrent

Conduit of Runic Whispers Unique prefix
100% Lightning Damage converted to Vitality Damage to Lightning Tether

Conduit of Runic Whispers Unique prefix
100% Lightning Damage converted to Physical Damage to Lightning Tether

Blightlord’s Hood (optional)
100% Aether Damage converted to Fire Damage to Foul Eruption

Corruptian (optional)
100% Vitality Damage converted to Physical Damage to Foul Eruption
100% Aether Damage converted to Physical Damage to Foul Eruption

Leafmane Horn
100% Vitality Damage converted to Acid Damage to Foul Eruption

Mythical Fiend’s Resolve
100% Vitality Damage converted to Chaos Damage to Foul Eruption

Conduit of Undying Whispers Unique prefix
100% Vitality Damage converted to Aether Damage to Foul Eruption

Cyclone Mask
100% Physical Damage converted to Lightning Damage to Soulfire

Kymon’s Sanctified Blade
100% Physical Damage converted to Lightning Damage to Soulfire

Dunefiend’s Blade & Dunefiend’s Slicer
100% Physical Damage converted to Acid Damage to Soulfire

Riftclaw Slicer
100% Physical Damage converted to Fire Damage to Soulfire

Chillheart
100% Physical Damage converted to Cold Damage to Soulfire

Conduit of Divine Whispers Unique prefix (optional)
100% Lightning Damage converted to Chaos Damage to Soulfire

Well, that’s not so small for hotfix, probably it should have been suggested earlier

2 Likes

@DenisMashutikov is it possible to even implement those proposed conversions? I thought only main skill can have conversions…

Yes, it is.
We already discuss it, but Zantai don’t like “bloated and unclear additions to item tooltips”

2 Likes

Would another minor buff to shard of beronath be possible? (2-4% weapon damage or a small increase of flat physical) Fleshwsrped strikes recently received a small buff. Touch of chaos is already in a pretty good spot.

4 Likes