V1.1.9.1 Discussion

Way easier and faster than a BoC run, and its like this

1. considering how easy it is to get a decent one, and you wanna play fire FW - this is what you wanna get
  2. with BiS rolls, this weapon is stronger than world eater

1/ If I cant get the BiS sword, I prefer Sharzul mace.
2/ LOL, everyone knows that.

You will get it eventually, I have plenty of good ones as I mentioned.

No, not everyone knows that. Just as everyone does not know how to add flat acid damage to RE question about converted damage

I’d say that the whole elemental part of Inq needs some big love.
What do we have?

• RoH - fine still as it is.
  • RoK - looks like crap. Very hard to hit small targets, also 3 damage types make it way harder to be converted.
  • WoP - good as a support skill but when you invest all in it. Some flat increase is welcomed.
  • Stormbox - after multiple nerfs, just a support skill and proccer.
  • Censure - Night’s Veil RR for the cost of Exclusive Ability and VERY mediocre DR. Also, damage on it is small and makes little sense.
4 Likes

and even if double rares beat Worldeater, the difference between 4 double-rares and full blue/purple setup is less than 20 sec.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but asking for Censure buffs is far too funny. Literal years of calling the skill broken, Zantai nerfs it so that people will shut up about it, but now it deserves buffs? Make up your mind.

Me and Ceno literally used the fact that it’s an exclusive to justify it having higher DR than other skills, but still people complaing that it was broken. Same for having higher RR than Night’s Chill and other non-exclusive RR skills.

2 Likes

You say it as if the game hasn’t changed through all these years
Those times Inq was OP, 'cause other masteries sucked, now all masteries got deserved buffs while Inq only got nerfs. Inquisitor is the worst mastery right now with no jokes.

So if other masteries sucked, why didn’t you asked for buffs to those instead of constantly complaining about Censure? Seems right now the skill would be a in a better place instead of requirng buffs.

Personally I wasn’t active on the forum those times, so no need to blame me the way you are talking

People complained about Censure up until at least FG (it got nerfed after FG was released) and that was 2019, you were already here. You probably didn’t complained about it, but many others did.

I’m not against Censure buffs (in fact it shouldn’t have gotten a lot of the nerfs it did), but it’s far too funny to ask for those when for well over two years it was called the most broken skill in inquisitor.

This is how you get @Xervous coming in here claiming inquisitor is still OP :joy:

1 Like

Why would I do that when I can point to all these justified nerfs that brought us to where things are?

Obviously the right thing to do is to delete Inquisitor. Can’t complain about something if it doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Maybe some tweaks to bloody pox damage? it always just used for it’s debuffs. It really needs some more damage to justify how many skill points it takes.

Seems to be some heated debate in here, so we’ll extend the thread duration another week.

Of course, even after this thread is closed, you can continue posting feedback in this section of the forum as always!

4 Likes

I asked for something similar long ago for Korvaak’s Brand/Direwolf Crest and it hasn’t happened yet so I’m doubtful. Still would be a great change if it does in some way.

And speaking of Korvaks and Urroboruuk’s Reaping Relics…

Imho it would be really nice to see these procs become “% on-hit” procs. It just seems that if 2 relics have similar stats and one has an “auto-proc”, the auto-proc is always preferable.

And these 2 mentioned relics are lvl 90 relics and often overshadowed by lesser lvl relics for this reason.

I don’t have a lot of builds that use Reaping Arc but I do use Blazing Eruption on 1 or 2 Chaos builds as a devotion proccer on Hungering Void or Abominable Might. I’m probably in the minority/only person who does use it like that and would be somewhat annoyed to see it go I imagine.

Those Relic skills are kinda an important issue. Not just Reaping Arc, also Blazing Eruption, Scourge Strike etc; these are very good nukes on paper but very few people use it.

I don’t know what changes make them more appealable but most of the time you’re already in heavy skill rotation that even though relic skill provides good damage, you don’t want to use less your actual skills.

Also in AA builds, keep hitting with your AA is better most of the time, so these skills are only useful in non-AA builds, hit&runs etc.

You can’t use them as Cadence aswell, the cooldown is too long and even with %100 WPS 2-3 sec of basic hitting cost you much more than using the worst AA(troll rage), I tested believe me :smiley:

Their damage part looks really good but maybe they should have less CD, like 3 sec ones would get 2,6 or so, Scourge Strike will get 2 sec. Or they should deal higher damage so people think that it’s too good to remove from rotation…

3 Likes

Or conversely (and I’m serious) make them a long cd but with a nice long effect…much like Ulzaad Devotion or Mark of Torment, etc. Some thing valuable enough that you’ll hit it in a tough fight before things get hectic. % dmg boost, etc.

I respect your view, Evil_Baka. I just find that there is always something else that will also do such as a proc from a component or boots or whatnot. :man_shrugging:

1 Like