What does x1x1x1x2 mean?

Ok I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question. I did some searching and came up empty - am half wondering if all those x’s and numbers make searches go wonky or something :slight_smile:

So at the risk of getting char-broiled alive for asking, can anyone give me the TL;DR for this? I see it a lot and can not for the life of me figure out what in the blazes it is referring to.

It is a very dumb question since no one will ever understand what you are talking about. x1x1x1x2 has like 3k posts on this forum.

Why don’t you comment in the relevant thread by quoting the thing you are wondering about?

He is a forum regular: https://forums.crateentertainment.com/u/x1x1x1x2/activity

Also see his introduction: Hello, new forums!

Also, if you want to search a specific user:

…just type the @ symbol then start typing their name and a list will popup. Then just type whatever search term you want after their name:

1 Like

@x1x1x1x2 what do you mean?!?!?! Explain yourself :angry:

Oh, its a forum name? Guess I was over thinking it, thought it might refer to some sort of formula as in put 1 point here, 1 there, 1 over there and 2 in that spot. Or something. I keep seeing it referenced in guides and honestly had no idea that it refers to a handle.

Thanks.

I guess your confusion originates from

and

based on op’s confusion, i guess op didn’t read the word “by” before @x1x1x1x2 from malawi’s quotes.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I MEAN? HAHAHAHHA.

On a serious note I don’t even know what my username means. Just something I put on usernames when I was a kid and it stuck.

2 Likes

Sorry people, I’m having a boomer moment :grin:

1 Like

No problems. But still you need to know the name of one of the GD legends-x1x1x1x2. And it’s recommended to have easier user names like hmmm Nery? Auto correction said Nerd again :frowning_face:

:nerd_face:

1 Like

It’s simple: x1x1x1x2 means three Ashes of Malmouth and one Forgotten Gods. :upside_down_face:

1 Like