What's the latest on Crate's town builder game? Now entitled Farthest Frontier

Holidays are over Medierra (hint, hint). :smile:

2 Likes

I hope the game do not requiring monstrous rig to play :pleading_face:

1 Like

Should be lower requirements than GD, I would think but its hard to say at this stage since we haven’t done much optimization yet.

5 Likes

that’s still more optimization than some other games/companies these days :rofl:

1 Like

Now, that’s not kind. True, but not kind. :wink:

1 Like

Looks Good! This might be the townbuilding game i always wanted :heart_eyes:

According to requirements on Steam it’s way more than GD. I feel sad because that means it won’t run on my pc ;(

1 Like

Crate might err on the side of caution - it’s easier to lower the requirements before the release than raising them then.

1 Like

I have realised that 2 minutes and 36 seconds after posting, so there is still hope for a poor, unfortunate soul like me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Medierra, you forgot the buy button, so i could only add it to wishlist for now :wink:

Saw the early access tag. @medierra Is it available in 2021 as early access?

Now that we have the steam page link, someone need to take the lead for invasion into other similar game forum:rofl:

What do we have, stronghold, settlers, frostpunk, banished, dawn of man. What else?

That seems to be the implication from the Store page.

Considering he listed it now I get the notion that they are intending to start early access soon, whenever that is. If they do start it soon and everything goes well it looks like it will also exit early access this year.

2 Likes

Well, there is not very much to tell people yet…

Oh man! There’s a steam page! It’s happening for real!

9 Likes

4 Likes

I’m with the birb. :arrow_up:

1 Like

Thanks for the summary powbam. I just read it thru.

Ikr. Its been so long man🙇

Yea maybe better to wait early access to start.