What's the latest on Crate's town builder game? Now entitled Farthest Frontier

Maybe, given the current situation, another screenshot or two of the new town builder would cheer us up a bit @medierra.

That or you finishing the Crate story so we have something to read in our spare time. :wink:

1 Like

Man I’d forgoten about the crate story.
Give of us somthing to keep us cheerful :smiley:

14 Likes

Thank you big M! :smile: It’s looking great. Are we any closer to getting more info about it?

Plus it’s the wee small hours where you are - go to bed man! :upside_down_face:

So many unique buildings - and they look so nice.

After upgrading some buildings:

18 Likes

17 Likes

Oh my! :grava_yes: Come on big M, I really want to play this. Please get it out there for public consumption. We need MOAR!

1 Like

I’m seeing a lot of pictures but not enough ways to throw money at you for it.

1 Like

Dammit @medierra - put us together some video clips of it in motion!

2 Likes

Hey what are the villagers running from? They’re sprinting for somthing out east.

1 Like

I don’t see the upgrades.

They look great! :sunglasses:

maybe they’re running from their tyrannical overseer of maximum productivity > the mouse pointer.

2 Likes

I think the town mayor is looking for a new nightsoil collector.:rofl:

1 Like

He may have to travel to Erulan, then, because Night Soil is all the way back in Fallen Empires…

Now would be a great time to release this, given we cant really leave our houses. :wink:

1 Like

So true, arnge, so true. People getting bored with games they’ve played before and looking for something new to try.

2 Likes

what if people try replaying games they’ve played long, long time ago? doesn’t have to be classic oldies games. its like the saying > ‘so old, its new again’.

Looks amazing so far. When will we be able to pry more into the game tho? Like im curious already how resources are going to be allocated and transported, and if all villagers are going to be simulated. Looks absolutely gorgeous so far tho. I really love that you went with seasonal changes.