Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist

I mean, I already have a GT link somewhere for a SR Set Pet build.

But one that is capable of killing Crate of entertainment?

It is just a gimmick

1 Like

1 Like

now I am trying to find it but you have sooo many pet builds and all have funny names

hail mamba

No, no I don’t have it on the forums yet I think. Probably somewhere in my bookmarks or Private discord for top sekreet stuff. image

you know I love secret builds

1 Like

Found it: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV7L66aZ :neutral_face:

3 Likes

It’s not secret anymore then :smile:

But SR set is preventing you from using full Bysmiel and double birds, how… sad!

1 Like

Aye, :sob:

Hi Maya,

I’ve been scrolling through the comments, but I find it a bit confusing.
I’ve been away for a few months, I remember you saying this was your strongest pet build.
Does it still stand?
Have you got a better build now?

Things changed, this is no longer the strongest, but still in my top 5 :blush:

Welcome back btw :slight_smile:

Which is the strongest now? :stuck_out_tongue:

Dis: The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer

Though Fluffy Squishy also has a fierce competition with this one: Ishtar - Pet Ritualist

Hi Maya, i have only 1 character and it is follow this build. Is this build need to change anything in new patch?
Tks you for great build & hope you have great weekend.

1 Like

First of all welcome to the forums and ty for the kind words :blush:

No changes for the new patches, so you are good to go. Have a great weekend too :yum:

hi maya, what blacksmith bonus should i search for the items i can create

1 Like

Entirely your choice. I make my builds in GDStash. So I don’t really bother with Blacksmith bonuses :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Maya,

Thanks for a great build. First time trying a pet build after minmaxing maybe a dozen self damage builds, and holy cow is it powerful. Still tweaking and crafting some components, but it’s already as strong or stronger than many builds I’ve spent waaaaay longer on.
A couple questions for you if you don’t mind:

• Are there any good MI’s for pet builds that you’d consider farming to swap in for purples/blues in the belt/hands/feet/legs slots? I did a quick look through grimtools and didn’t find anything, but thought I’d ask the sensei.
  • The stun resist seems crazy low to me – I was getting CC-locked pretty hard in crucible, but swapped in a runebound topaz for one of the rings and threw on a pair of stoneplate greaves with 40% stun res to get up to ~65 which feels much more comfortable. Is there something else I’m missing that helps avoid CC, or is it just a matter of piloting well and not getting hit?

Cheers

1 Like

First of all, welcome to the forums and glad that you like the build :blush:

As for MIs, only the Boots and Pants are really changeable since everything else is Core for the build. And the choices we do have aren’t really that good to warrant change. So MIs can be safely ignored for now :stuck_out_tongue:

Stun res is indeed Low. But personally I am used to it that the only places where it becomes a problem for me is if I stand in Crate of Entertainment’s Meteor Shower or play Naked Crucible.
In such cases, swapping to Topaz and getting a good pair of Green Pants or Boots with Stun Res will indeed help a lot. So you are right on that :slight_smile:

(Personal preference would be Thunderstruck Boots of The Untamed or Dominator’s Boots of Kings)
(or just go Thunderstruck of Kings, that is fine too :stuck_out_tongue:)

Hi Maya, first of all I wanted to thank you for your work. I have a build question, why did you choose to use possessions over master of death?