[1.1.8.1] Voldrakia : budget Two-Handed Cadence Warder from scratch (SR65+)

Always nice to see great leveling guides! Good job.

How did I help there? :rofl:

1 Like

Nah it was just a general shoutout to my favs :heart:

2 Likes

Actually my idea was only health regen focused weapon/class combination possibility so I’m not sure that result better than this. You did quite a good job here so the credits to you my friend! :slight_smile: And great guide.

You may use Obisidian-Plate or Battle Plate as chest on stage 3 version for better armor.

And what does ‘‘WIP’’ stands for here? Will improve post? I saw nery also used it.

1 Like

Yeah I have a list of “budget” items as possible upgrades and those were on that list :slight_smile:

yeah the health regen idea, I liked more damage moar

WIP = work in progress

LoL okay that didn’t crossed my mind :smiley: Obsidian Plate has elemental resist so it should free you from runecarved prefix on shoulder.

You know I just used the first Iron Maiden shoulder I dropped in SR 50 … when ppl use greens in these beginner builds the rolls are optional. No one should ever try to get exactly these rolls Otherwise we will end up in this thread again LOL You Tube builds with MI's I call GD stash cheats

You can probably do 5000 different variations similar to my “stage 3” build so any kind of “use this instead of that” is pretty pointless. The player who wanna “follow it” should try to puzzle his or hers items that he/she found together :slight_smile:

1 Like

So people now post WIP guides like how companies release unfinished games? :thinking:

jk, love the guide :heart:

1 Like

Yeah lol this is the guide in alpha release

3 Likes

It’s a facetanker.
Oh wait that was an archon lol.

2 Likes

Need to make a YT account so it can become a YT build :smiley:

If beginner people are like me when I first started, they will try to farm for better rolls/even better roll of same affixes over and over again :rofl: Or they just may think that they need the exact runecarved prefix just as easily but I’m sure you’ll clarify all of these for them :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah like that dude in the thread!

I need to add such important disclaimer on all of my guides. I actually helped a dude on discord a few days ago who just used random ledandaries and said buld sucked. Then I said he should get some green MIs and reply was “but they are green and purples are always BiS i have read on facebook” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Why you don’t have account? You could be famous YouTube builder! It’s not like there’s strong competition. :smile:

1 Like

I did some tries, failed, damage is not high enough. Lacks that little extra oumph

1 Like

Kudos for doing Warder.
Love how you format your guides/posts @Ulvar1

2 Likes

thanks crit, nery taught me how to make formats and I used moncc and dragons guides as inspiration :slight_smile:

warder was fun but I did not want to take EZ way with primal strike but wanted to make and play avenger-ish char from start.

1 Like

Perhaps I should just make the next logical step and run a kickstarter campaign :rofl:

5 Likes

Why not? Set a worthy goal.

Also lots of posted builds have been extensively run by beta testers to verify performance and look for mistakes and things that make no sense.

Hi @Ulvar1 , first of all thanks a lot for the guide!

My brother just picked up Grim Dawn and we are leveling fresh together. He prefers some melee barbaric action and this guide seems just right for him to follow. When you have time could you add a devotion path and a grimtools for every 20 lvl or so. These checkpoints really help to decide how to proceed during character progression.

Looking forward to the completed guide.

Cheers!

1 Like

Yeah I am working on it :slight_smile: Maybe later today. I have been quite sick over Xmas so I have not had the motivation for it yet :confused:

I ping you when I have done some updates!

1 Like