Yep people are still running v2 - censorship

It’s a community that is happy with the way things are in the game regarding this. As Zantai said it was adjusted quite a while back.

You don’t like it and I’m sorry you feel that way, but that is your choice.

I wish you enjoyment of Manor Lords when it comes out. Made by a single dev as Banished was so that’s quite an achievement in itself.

The only attitude I see here is, sadly, yours. There is no “wrongdoing” here, just a difference of opinion.

The only attitude you see here is mine? You are saying that the problem of running was fixed when in reality it was not: or at least not 100%. You just slowed a fast animation percent.

You are lying and so you are liers.

And the attitude here is mine. Great. Also fell free to censorship all the way thru this: you are showing your true colors already to this community and what kind of dev you really are. Instead taking suggestion you are shaving them off, throwing them away and closing the topic. GREAT.

ALSO NOTE THAT THERE IS NO WALKING ANIMATION DONE FOR THE 100TH TIME;

SO: NO THE PROBLEM WAS NOT FIXED LIKE ZENTAI SAID…
Since the animation is not existing and you must referring to some other issue.

I am no idiot and you can spin it like you want it to someone else that decide to believe you but ultimately but I am sorry for those people.

Now the attitude you are showing is:

1. Ignoring a REAL issue that was lift up by the community
  2. no bothering to reply
  3. brushing off the problems
  4. eliminating the opposition and censor every true uncomfortable opinion. Well done.

This is a real nice attitude you got.

and yes i think I will enjoy Manor Lords cause it is actually made by a single person that care about reality and portrait to represent it at tis best in his game for his community: not someone that is gaslighting the community into selling this game with reality traits and in reality we are witnessing people on cocaine running around in medieval times. Great. Made it.
Also I knew it was developed by a single dev and you could avoided to say so since it doesn’t shine a further positive light into this matter as clearly a single person can make things work much better than a dev studio? I mean seriously guys… get a grip please.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and to what they consider to be a deal breaker for them. The movement animations in our game seem to be the case for you. Given how nobody else felt the need to comment in your previous thread after 3 weeks, perhaps my earlier point that most people are no longer bothered by the animations since we changed them is accurate. Perhaps not, but I have a pretty good awareness of what our communities are discussing and frankly it hasn’t been coming up in months/years until your brought it up a few weeks ago.

I mean…

Given your belligerent attitude in your last thread, Medea made the correct call to lock it. If that is the kind of approach you will take in posting here in the future, locking a thread will be the least of your concerns. That is not censorship. That is enforcing the forum rules.

Everyone is welcome to make suggestions, and we consider and implement many of them. There are features in the game now that exist solely because of feedback in Early Access. The running animations were updated before the game even went into Early Access based entirely on comments from our first trailer.

Again, if the current animations are game-breaking for you, that is fine. You are entitled to your opinion. But even though this is clearly a big deal to you, it does not appear to be a big deal to the rest of the community. We are not “ignoring” the issue. We simply disagree on its magnitude. And that is fine too. We are entitled to our opinion as well.

I will now be locking this thread because its sole purpose is to comment on our community’s moderation, which I don’t see any benefit to continuing.

1 Like