[1.0.0.9] Shadowstrike Spellbreaker: 17s Dummy, 4s Madqueen, Kill Cronley before his Maiven's

smart title.
rip.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(ROFL)

Glad you guys liked it.

nice build :wink:

but I will stick with dm for now until the coast is clear! :stuck_out_tongue:

RIP in peace! :rolleyes:

There isn’t anything wrong with the 4 piece DM setup; it’s just that I can squeeze more damage out of the 1 piece version :stuck_out_tongue:

#RIP Spellbreaker.

@Elementoid

Drizzto what the fuck :D:D:D:D

Glad someone took time out to post JoV’s build

R.I.P brave build

There is always a guy, who can’t just keep his mouth shut :smiley:

Wouldn’t play, SB got nerfed too bad.

Nice one. :cool:

at least i laughed !!

ok i laughed louder when i first read “brainstorming” in 1st post but whatever :rolleyes:

Oh come on…as if anyone thought some adjustments to Shadow Strike aren’t warranted in the future. :stuck_out_tongue:

It doesn’t take some “top secret build” to see that the pendulum had swung a little too far for cold SS builds. Could argue that it may have already been too far in 1.0.0.8, but at least now cold is more mainstream. :smiley:

#deadbuild (aka, probably a 5-8% reduction at ultimate ranks)

+1

now lets see if this topic will be usefull or not :cool:

All intended? only because you can put out a massive amount of damage it doesn’t mean this build is broken, if you play it wrong you die, it’s a glass cannon not metter how manage to go defensive.

More defensive = less damage = more deaths, like the old BM faster your kill less you die.

It’s all about playstyle and timing.

There are builds nearly unkillable, can facetank all contents of this game, so why don’t nerf them?

I think if they nerf SB with some logic and not to the ground (oh my BM) it’s ok, but it’s not necessary

Here we go… Been waiting for something like this. Been wanting to rock them Cold Damage Affix Alkamos Scythes for a while now. Will this build accomodate a 2-h?

sure it does. You might as well try it with the legendary scythe for CDR. But don’t get over excited:D

>.<
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51396
since i didnt update first post just pick up alkamos rings

When the devs have the balls to come into your build thread and tell you they’re nerfing it straight up.

Love these guys. :smiley:

All into Physique?

May I ask what’s your CD on SS ? Something like 1.3s I guess ?

The cooldown is 2 seconds, however, there is also the -1 seconds all skill proc on Belgothian’s Carnage.