[1.1.4.0-1.1.4.2] Cyclomentalist (Crucible Max)

Had a max health regen savagery build with Cyclone set in 1.1.2 that was pretty tanky in crucible, best experience I had with Elementalist I’d say, seeing the Mine change makes me want to install GD again…

Reupdated test with better fixed results in Crucible Board(4:25). So, mementalist die, but history will be remembered

1 Like

Told ya it’s better than the sorc :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice run. Using BwC for aggro like Canister. Not waiting for Valaxteria on 164. And it’s not like you got 100% lucky. Moose and Benn at 170 always takes a few seconds. And you got some aggro issues too from that bottom-right at 163. This could’ve been even faster.

BTW you bound Arcane Bomb to Stormfire, right? I figured that’s it’s better than Aether Corruption due to many projectiles.

Also, did you ever try Pyran or Stormreaver?

I don’t changed anything from my previous test. I know, it’s still can be achieved 4:20 in ideal run, but this quite rare phenomenon, so this would be last test.

Only Pyran (and only sorcerer part). Results quite mediocre(~5:30 with terrible survabillity)

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0BzB9N

We’ve increased the regeneration of life

I’m curious – has anyone tried how Cyclone Elementalists/Sorcerers perform now after the hotfix came down?

That I did. Better late than never. Update at the top of op.

I’m expecting somewhat worse results after 2 heavily nerfed changes, but anyway GJ

There you are, Maestro! Thank you kindly!

_Marentalist.zip (414.1 KB) In case you’re bored. :smiling_imp:

This would’ve been even stronger than the one from 1.1.4.0. I don’t know why I didn’t think of Dying God before.

4:32 run (In general, good run but with very bad 170 wave, i.e. in best condition possibly achieve 4:20 - 4:25)

You’re a magician. This one would’ve been better than the one before the nerfs, right?

Slightly worse , due to lack mines rr mod(around +8-10 sec. with DG vs unnerfed Cyclone)

No, I get it. But if you played THIS setup before the nerfs, it would have been better than the one I made before, right?

Yes, DG in latest setup much better than aeon

Nice to see the use of a classic lightning devotion (i.e. DG)!

And phenomenal piloting by @Shoot2033

Maybe stop posting in this thread, guys. Maybe there’s still a chance Zantai didn’t see this…

:rofl:

In your drreams. That all-seeing eye sees EVERYTHING.

1 Like
  1. Know what’s Z’s point on 5 minutes build
  2. Post 5m build hoping it won’t get nerfed
  3. Get it nerfed
  4. Cry

:roll_eyes:

4:09 Elementalist with Caniister (not so good 170 wave , so possible achieve around 4 minutes in best condition)

Feedback

• Mines still OP, especially with Cyclone’s modes, so maybe reduce base damage skill by 10-12%(~25-30% to cyclone’s mods)
  • Reduce RR on arcane bomb to 30%(Reason : (Lightning>fire and cold) ~30% better than other elemental damages(better gear,better devotions,better items)
  • Aether corruption very powerful curse both in terms on damage and RR, so maybe reduce a bit too.

Thanks!

1 Like

Can i get the file of this monster please? I wanna give it a try too :D.