Time to bring to battle for Cairn some old but never getting out of time classes.
And today our special guest is Fire FW Commando.
GRIMTOOLS - UPDATED (v. 220.127.116.11)
- Armor - obvious choice since Justicar set is one of the best fire-damage sets in the game.
- Weapon - core of the build, BiS without questions
- Belt and Myth. Light Oath - taken for ~75% pierce->fire conversion on FW
- Relic - flat fire, attack and cast speed, cool proc
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- Battle classic - sturdy, resilient and hard-hitting (especially with Shar’zul’s Wrath);
- Nice stats - almost 3k of oa-da-armor and 192k of DPS;
- Lots of vjuhs - fire from the sky, fire on the ground, fire in your eyes and in your heart. Be careful of not burning down your house;
- Multiple defensive mechanics - Phoenix Fire, Blast Shield, Prismatic Rage and Ghoulish Hunger;
- Cool transmog.
- Fire-resistant enemies are assholes. This refers to Grava, Iron Maiden, Shar’zul himself (hate him in SR), Kaisan;
- Some combos may be very dangerous - like Grava and 1-2 Valdarans. In this case, we need to split their forces and focus the weaker one;
- Weapon is hard to get and expensive to buy.
CRUCIBLE (updated for 18.104.22.168)
All my builds are available here: Afanasenkov26’s Build collection