Time to bring to battle for Cairn some old but never getting out of time classes.
And today our special guest is Fire FW Commando.
Note: since GT hasn’t updated yet, soldier mastery is missing 1 point in all skills. Just wait to be it fixed
Also you can change the augment in belt for Bysmiel’s Veiltouch and the component for Spellscorched plating for slightly better elemental overcap.
- Armor - obvious choice since Justicar set is one of the best fire-damage sets in the game.
- Weapon - core of the build, BiS without questions
- Belt and Myth. Light Oath - taken for ~75% pierce->fire conversion on FW
- Relic - flat fire, attack and cast speed, cool proc
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- Battle classic - sturdy, resilient and hard-hitting (especially with Shar’zul’s Wrath)
- Nice stats - almost 3k of oa-da-armor and 122k of DPS
- Lots of vjuhs - fire from the sky, fire on the ground, fire in your eyes and in your heart. Be careful of not burning down your house.
- Multiple defensive mechanics - Phoenix Fire, Blast Shield, Prismatic Rage and Ghoulish Hunger
- Cool transmog
- Fire-resistant enemies are assholes. This refers to Grava, Iron Maiden, Shar’zul himself (hate him in SR), Kaisan. Fabius also takes time to be killed.
- Some combos may be very dangerous - like Grava and 1-2 Valdarans. In this case, we need to split their forces and focus the weaker one.
- Weapon is hard to get and expensive to buy.