sorry, Jon Snow, but this is how the TRUE King in the North looks like.
- Sword - BiS here, with very good damage, aura and +2 to both masteries;
- Shoulders - very good overall bonuses and bonuses for 2handers;
- Belt - probably strange choice but it covers gaps in resists and boosts OA;
- Boots - can be changed for M. Amatok’s Step but I prefer these ones for better %damage and better proc.
all gear is crafted for stun res
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- Very good both solo- and AoE-damage;
- High RR - up to -124%;
- Build is sturdy, with very good phys res for a 2hander and capped CC-resists like slow and freeze res.
- Hard to get a good number of OA/DA and resists so well-rolled green belt is needed;
- Kubacabra is somewhat a problem but in terms of time taken to kill it, not in terms of threat.
RAVAGER OF FLESH ULTIMATE KILL