[1.1.4.2] Bleeding Glass Shards 2: The Laceration - 6:15m Crucible no greens Bleeding Trickster [cr+][sr][vid]

Power of Dots in SR.

I’ve had similar results with a glassy Brimstone Vanquisher. You move the right way and just melt waving goodbye

That´s the point.

You are really f***** up if you don´t move correctly and aggro everything. Not only that you will die but then you will have all on you when you get back. And then it is:

“Take an Aether Cluster and start your prayers that you will do enough damage to kill one of them till you die next time”. Repeat.

The Lava Room kind of helps because of walls.

I guess in my case timing mirror and spamming Vire with teleport helps a ton:D

Well, I can teleport once…with luck, friendly Zantarin has spawned a lone skeleton in reach for Shadow Strike…

And Blade Barrier doesn´t really help. I have 3 seconds more to throw my mouse through the room. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, i’ll be running out of room to add things in my signature soon

How important is the living shadow? I’m wondering since dots don’t cause life steal.

Shadows do Piercing Damage and deal a good amount of ADctH.

I imagine they do good bleed damage. I was wondering to do something like this.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2drR35Z

They do both. :wink:

Well for that build I have some questions but perhaps we should another thread for it.

How big was the Hotfix 2 nerf in terms of crucible clear time for this build?

Honestly John hasn’t tested it yet but I imagine something minor like 20-30 seconds of the Crucible timer.

Guys, can this build kill ravager?

Probably yes,but i don’t tested on him

I think yes if you are prepared to kite a lot.

Shoot2033 kindly agreed to test greenless spec. Results are worse than I expected, just 5:40 run. Apparently at some point OA scales much better than flat bleed in this build (greenless spec uses two flat bleed ring augments).

Apparently at some point OA scales much better than flat bleed in this build (greenless spec uses two flat bleed ring augments).

I expected it for Crucible.

If you want extra cheese for Crucible (but just a little), use Osyr´s Temper instead Survivor´s Ingenuity. :wink:

Oh wow thats a really fast crucible time, and the build looks very mobile and fun to play. Ill def give this a try

Decided to give this one a go in 1.1.2.5 since it’s one of my legitimate characters that I have actually leveled. Made 3 runs, all varying from 6 minutes to 6:30. I believe couple of my devotions are 1 level below cap too.

Here is a video:

//youtu.be/EXnxZpCRsWA

I am pretty sure 5:30 runs are still very possible on a good pc. Build is a beast.

Beautiful spec man.

And I really don’ think crate should be nerfing non s&b melee specs based on videos made by the best players in the game playing a spec with the most perfect combination of gear and setup.

If anything needs a nerf bat it is pet specs and oathkeeper again.

Pets are ok now. Witching Hour was unnerfed and is back on top but not by such a huge margin as before.

Oathkeeper was already nerfed kinda hard. It’s still super strong but I wouldn’t call it ridiculously op.

But I agree that this build should stay as it is - as one of the strictly top-tier dw builds (with the very best DoTs). If Belgo (best at kill ‘em one at a time) and Venomblade (best AoE+good DoTs) avoided nerfs I see no reason to nerf this handsome one either. Instead talking about nerfs, I wish Rah’Zin could join the club, especially as it offers yet another distinctive dw playstyle (spikes and piano).