So – continuing with my habit of taking one of x1x1x1x2’s builds (ain’t got no respect for the old guard over here!), throwing some kind of auto-attack in there & calling it broken, I present to you today: the Oblivion Spamlord. [–>source build]
Note: since this is not as much of an original build as it is a simple variation of one, I will keep things a little shorter than usual this time. If you have any questions, please just tell me in the comments!
In-game stats (all buffs up except for Ascension):
The build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YNn6qywN
The MI’s are required, unfortunately. The affixes seen are really just taken from x1’s build, here. But, as he said in his guide:“the affixes are totally replaceable. Roll with what you have then adjust boots, pants, chest or gloves depending on what you need.”
What you need: 1. fix primary resists. 2. fix DA. 3. a little bit of secondary resist, if possible.
(best of 3 runs; gear rolls could still be improved. Any form of crazy double-rare setups have yet to be tested.)
The Oblivion skill basically works like Stormfire on steroids here and turns the build into an absolute tank (~17.5 effective AdctH), whilst also improving clear times by 20+ secs as compared to the source build.
Spam it. SPAM IT ALL!!1
Exept for maybe Mark of Torment. Save that on for the big guys.
Try to line up your enemies for Oblivion (Forcewave style) if you can. Just remember that you still have to be pretty stationary due to RE+Flame Torrent (you lose a lot of dmg when enemies leave their AoE radius).
Notes on gear/skill choices:
- Harbinger over Mandate+HoW: crit dmg is pretty bonkers, but Harbinger still cleared ~10secs faster for me – whilst also giving an enourmous boost to sustain.
- Wendigo over Ghoul: AdctH is already through the roof here, so Ghoul isn’t really needed. The extra physres+CS from that awesome 3rd node really help here, however (and the proc is nice, too).
- 2pc Dark One’s for the full chaos>vit conversion+awesome set bonus.
- Signet of the Fallen over M. Cursebearer: not quite sure about this one. The choice is either CS or more consistent RR; might have to test this one further.
- Racial dmg as completion bonus for the relic might, on second thought, be outvalued by the +%OA one which I kinda missed at first. Racial dmg is still damn strong though.
SR 76 clear (~12mins, 1 death on 76/4 due to failed aggro abuse/standing on stacked ground effects like a doofus):
x1x1x1x2 for doing the lion’s share of the work (again).
hammyhamster1 for bringing the Oblivion relic to my attention. I might not have made it work as a main skill, but… will this do, anyways?
& thanks to you for reading!