April Fools 2022!

Here at Crate Entertainment, we are in the business of MOAR.

We’re not just stopping with v1.1.9.6, which is currently in playtesting. We’re actively working on two patches at once and are absolutely pumped to preview the upcoming v4.1.2.2. Sure, you’ve had one patch, but what about second patch? Check out the exciting overhaul to many game systems and mechanics in the Patch Notes section.

We hear you. Patches are amazing, and we want one every day. But we’re not stopping there. It’s about time Crate Entertainment has ventured into the physical realm. So today we proudly present our first array of Grim Dawn merch!

Welcome, traveler!
First up, it’s not a product reveal without Barrowholm’s finest. Starting today, he can be a part of your home too with the Scorv Body Pillow! Just…don’t leave him alone with any guests. He cuddles, he grins, he’ll whisper Ravager’s comforting words into your ear. Blessed day!

Disclaimer: Scorv Body Pillow may induce visions of raw meat and a sudden urge to feast. Do not use Scorv Body Pillow if you are easily influenced by spectral entities. Scorv Body Pillow is not a replacement for friends, family, or wendigos. Any blood stains are purely decorative.

A crowning achievement in Gazer wear.
Don’t turn around now, but there’s someone gazing into your very soul right behind you. Yes, Gazer Man is jumping out of the game and straight into our hearts. Disguised with a stylish hat to blend in with the unsuspecting humans, you will never see it coming, that is unless you check your tracking info regularly.

Disclaimer: Gazer Man is always watching. Stop using Gazer Man immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms: dizziness, possession, intense mutations, corpses rising up from the ground. Do not try to wear Gazer Man like a shirt, not sure where you’d even get that idea.

That’s all for today, but keep your eyes peeled for more exciting announcements!
We hope everyone has a great April 1st!

39 Likes

I hope the dakimakura is packed with… meat

Gazer Man would receive 5/5 star if it’s consistent with the Asses of Malmouth

Holy shit. That pillow art is dope. I want one.

I want that Gazer Man plushie.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m aware of the date, but Grim Dawn merch would be a fantastic idea! T-shirts, badges, plushies, keychains…

I know it’s not financially viable for Crate, I’m just saying. Maybe it can be done for Grim Dawn 2.

Thank you for giving us this beatiful game!

1 Like

Instructions not clear: tore through Gazer Man and is now surrounded by plasmordial ooze

I’ve already maxed out my paramour with Gazer Man and acquired the Really Great Pants to match with my true love, and you just couldn’t bring yourselves to give us matching Gazer Man outfit so we can finally obtain our final form and become one with the Gaze?

You disappoint me.

1 Like

Hello, when is Elsa Real Doll™ being released?

Asking for a friend…

7 Likes

I really want one lol the gazer is adorable.

Would totally buy that body pillow for real, if it were real LOL :rofl:

There’s one in stock in a Half-Troll Mart nearest to you. If you hurry it might still be there.

3 Likes

Seen this post and thought we’re finally getting merch. About damn time. Till I realized what day it was, and remembered a certain dev’s tendency to troll us. :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

I realise the date, but I’m going to need that Gazer Man plushie in my collection stat.

wow i love you dev i will spend money to pay off any more kickstarters u start by myself so shut up and take my money im iwlling to send 200 to start after im done with first degree ill send u a kickstarter package lol lets get it!!!

Hey Crate! thank you to the team and all the fun and adventure they’ve provided! You guys rock, congrats on the continued success!

I kinda want a Gazerman for real now

Probably on the title now

Make the Gazer Man plushie a reality. I’ll buy 100 to make my own army.

Better yet, statues of all the Nemeses.

That would be awesome.

If that ever becomes a thing, I´m going stragth to horny jail.

LOL!!! Priceless…LOL! The disclaimers were the best part! Please don’t tell me that pillow is going to go from joke to real now… CREEEPYYY!!! LOL!