Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Thank you for the hard work! New OP looks great. Also thanks for adding my post into the beginners section! That [Skater] playstyle tag is just perfectly accurate :clap:

Just to point out a typo :wink::

@malawiglenn ,Dark One and Krieg are still farmable.For example items like +5BoM is not and is basically impossible to get.Same applies for dual Alkamos or Anasteria hood.

Where is the boundary between “farmable” and “Impossible to get”?

Is it the same definition of “budget”? I.e. item can be (what does that even mean btw) obtained in 2-6 hours target farming (are we talking on average here or 95% probability or?)

6 hours, you can do like 40 SoT runs.
That will give you 85% chance to drop the Vanquisher item from SoT at least once.
It will give you 45% chance to drop one of the purple Alkamos rings, at least once.

What I am after is:

• A clearer distinction what counts as farmable purple MI and what counts as a purple MI that is not allowed in a g3 tag build.
  • Perhaps a re-formulation of what g5 tag means in the “How to Use the Compendium (must read)” section. Getting the Purple Alkamos ring set is not in the same league as “Stonehide Kuba pants of Kings”.

I have 11 Purple Alkamos rings :stuck_out_tongue:
Is soulrend impossible to get? I do not even pick it up anymore looking for better rolls.

It’s a typo. I started to type a new sentence before the “MIs are completely forbidden” and stopped midway.
We don’t consider legendary MI’s as proper MI’s because they don’t have affixes. Personally I call bullshit on builds that claim to be g3 and include Calla or Ravager helm, but whatever. Unless high-end builders start to poke me with it I’m not changing it.

It was supposed to be “Using any legendary item that isn’t target-farmable or faction puts the build into this cathegory. MI’s are completely forbidden”. Then I got distracted and ultimately decided to point the former elsewhere (in g2).

You did, thanks for pointing it out.

I don’t get it? What’s wrong with “in twelve minutes”?

Old classification of g3 is

• g3 : No MI, full legendary/set builds with craftable boots. Also includes +5 (skill) Badge of Mastery builds.

So the way I interpret it g3 allowed +5 BoMs. Same as Calla/Ravager helmets I’d call it bullshit, but since it was ok before I’ll leaving it as is. Conduit builds are traditionally classified as g3, even though some of them are balanced around the particular resistance prefix (I had like 20 different Necro conduits in search of particular combo).
I dropped the sentence about BoMs because g3 allows legendary items in general, so it’s redundant.

Well, since I already acknowledged a typo, I guess I don’t have to answer that?

Ok, now it makes perfectly sense :slight_smile:

There’s nothing wrong with 12 minutes but you wrote munutes and munites

Goddamnit :rofl:
Munites and munutes had been cracked down upon.

Btw, for clarification, affixless green MI with legendary set items is (g4) yes?

Yes, you got it correct.

1 Like

Got an update for my Pyromancer:

• [Pet] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Fire Birb - Pet Pyromancer (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Skeletal Servant, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Thermite Mine, Blackwater Cocktail, Call of the Beast, Bysmiel’s Command
    • Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Possession, Flame Touched, Presence of Might (x2)
    • WPS Skills: none
2 Likes

Hello, Val. Here is my new Purifier

• [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3/g4) (c+) (SR+) (vid) HERO OF SCIENCE AND MAGIC - duo elemental grenadier (Dmt a.k.a. Dementia)

• Damage: fire, burn, lightning, electrocute
    • Active Skills: Grenado, Canister Bomb, Thermite Mine, Flashbang, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Word of Renewal, Displacement, Stormfire, Inquisitor Seal
    • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindicative Flame, Aura of Censure, Spelldrinker, Seal of Might
1 Like

Got a new submission:

• [Pet] [1.1.3.0] (g4) (sr+) Fwuffy’s Harbinger - Pet Dervish (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Skeletal Servant, Summon Eldritch Talon, Summon Chillmane, Phantasmal Blades, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Trap, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Call forth the Harbinger (x2), Call of the Beast
    • Passive Skills: Path of the Three, Presence of Virtue, Veil of Shadow, Presence of Might (x2)
1 Like

I have to say, the new Format of the Compendium is amazingly done. Great Work @Stupid_Dragon!

Ok, slight update on the Dervish:

• [Pet] [1.1.3.0] (g4) (c-) (sr+) Fwuffy’s Harbinger - Pet Dervish (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Skeletal Servant, Summon Eldritch Talon, Summon Chillmane, Phantasmal Blades, Pneumatic Burst, Judgement, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Call forth the Harbinger (x2), Call of the Beast
    • Passive Skills: Path of the Three, Presence of Virtue, Veil of Shadow, Presence of Might (x2)
1 Like

[Melee] [1.1.3.0] (g5) (c+) (sr+) Rah’Zin’s Slaughterhouse - Chaos WH (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Chaos
  • Active Skills: Touch of Chaos, Dark Desires, RoS, CoF, ABB, Blood of Dreeg, Pneumatic Burst
  • Passive Skills: Possession, Solael’s Witchfire, Veil of Shadow
  • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Whirling Death, Execution
1 Like

For the beginner builds section. Update of my old “blue” acid aegis Sentinel:

1 Like

Hey, Stupid Dragon, couple of more builds from me:

1 Like

Updated another one of my builds to the latest patch. So,

• [Pet] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Skulls & Bones - Pet Cabalist (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Skeletal Servant, Raise Skeletons, Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg
    • Passive Skills: Master of Death, Spectral Binding, Bonds of Bysmiel, Necrolord’s Aura, Presence of Might (x2)
1 Like

Tavabunga, @Stupid_Dragon

plz) update this Paladin build to the last patch

• [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Lurleen Lumpkin Virtue’s Light (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Fire, Burn
    • Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Rune of Kalastor, Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Presence of Virtue, Resilience

Naked BBCode
* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Lurleen Lumpkin Virtue's Light (No Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/50304) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Fire, Burn
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font>  Word of Renewal, Rune of Kalastor, Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>WPS Skills:</font> none

also plz just update this Dervish to short links (don’t up it)

Naked BBCode
* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Cheryll Munroe Demonslayer's Armament (No Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/83728) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Vitality, Vitality Decay
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font> Phantasmal Blades, Ring of Steel, Blade Spirit, Pneumatic Burst, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Path of the Three, Presence of Virtue, Resilience

and this Solo Class Oathkeeper short links

Virtue Naked BBCode
* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Caster] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Lindsey Naegle Solo Class Virtue's Light (No Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/50408) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Fire, Burn
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font> Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Resilience

&

Octavius Naked BBCode
* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Caster] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Lindsey Naegle Solo Class Ardor of Octavius (No Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/50527) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Physical, Internal Trauma
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font> Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
1 Like
  • [Melee] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Bleeding Rancor Trickster w/o Blades ,CR 5:25 (Shoot2033)

• Damage: Bleeding , some Pierce
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Devouring Swarm, Vampiric Shadows, Blade Barrier
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Whirling Blades, Mogdrogen Pact, Primal Bond, Blade Spirits
    • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger
1 Like