ComboMod Testversion

MOD build still not reach here yet.
before bug is dreeg quest here not open green rift door.

what you mean? that rift should be the normal Emissary Rift leading to the Conclave i guess. EDIT1: ah its the rift to the Edge ok ok i will check for what is going on, i guess also some scriptchange :smiley: EDIT2: still cant really replicate it mate, it’s the portal opening for the Dreeg’s quest to a different part of the Edge of Reality, that seems legit on my end so far :smiley:

A fix will be available in a few moments to solve some of the issues in the SR, looks promising on that :slight_smile:

#############################################################################
0.9dHF01:
#############################################################################

• CHANGE: UI → inventory and character statswindow got a small revamp to fit into the overall new hud theme a bit more now, furthermore to finally get rid of this annoying behaviour that loot is incoming into the “wrong bag” because they were located at the left side, now they have been placed at the right to solve this;
  • FIX: scripts → “areacquestnecros.lua” → reverted to basegame as the questboss was missing and it introduces an error in coordination with the “questhelper.lua” :frowning: nonetheless it is working and scaling as it should, as it seems ;D
  • FIX: DNBs → adjusted DNB spawnpools + SR Proxies + added SR pools to get a better controlled spawn of DNBs within the Shattered Realm, hopefully :wink: → still all DNBs except Diablo himself can spawn in shards, and now will also spawn in bossroom at high shards, which did not work unless putting them into their according pools, maybe some adjustment mistakes by me according to their weights; Diablo himself now spawns as a Shattered Boss in the according shards;
  • FIX: Grim Soul → Vision Bosses → have been reclassified as “HEROES” to stop gaining progress within the SR from them!

Happy weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quest bug is solve .
one hit at last phase. haaaa :joy: very cool now.

1 Like

very nice, then i can maybe start to involve more classes today after breakfasting :slight_smile:

Howdy :slight_smile:

D2 classes by Denis (-> [Mod] D2 Classes aka Noble Paladin) has been integrated for the first time to increase class-diversity, still alot things to do like spreading items into random mastertables and adjusting initial resistances, hopefully i got everything correctly set up SO FAR, will be continued later this day. :slight_smile:
To check it out what i have so far, use the NIL-VERSION as usual, link below.

Cheers <3

EDIT1: the changed template for increased special animation refs is obviously NOT working, will be fixed later this day :smiley: would have been too easy for sure xD

1 Like

have any Equipment for D2 in NPC or boss drop now?

you can check the Cube from the Devils Crossing factionvendor (missing msh woops xD), i think runes in drop also missing but will see what i can do for the next nil-version upload later this day, atm fixing and optimizing the classes tagsfile which is nearly done, damn so much other stuff to do aswell XD but we will get there. at least you can see most items that you can grab up in a while :slight_smile: also need to merge the 3 available animation databases into one, a few overcapped animations to take care of :smiley: hopefully that gets extended at some point by Crate :))

Ahem
None of the above summons can summon anything. Why? My GD version is 1.2.1.0 PT

don’t use pt version with the mod, when its live i will see what can be done against whatever there comes xD

EDIT1: level 103? crazy xD

This is not the point. I can’t summon anything even with a level 100 character.

GD 1.2.0.5 , Even if the character is level 90, he cannot summon anything.

the point is that i gave you the reason AND the solution in one, revert to live-version and you will be able to do what you initially wanted^^

Well, the cube can be summoned, but it’s not easy to find. Because it only has an icon and no body. Hahaha :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes i forgot to change the path for msh while flyby xD will be added lateron in a few hours with an update to the nil-version ;D

regarding the summon, both npc are summoned completely different and i hope it won’t break too much with the upcoming patch. really wondering what it could be, but we will see when the time has come :smiley:

EDIT1: you could try for yourself with your own mod which summons those npcs from hotbar aswell via your script and its functions, it should be non-spawning there aswell, just a guess.

The die is cast? xD nil-version with various fixes is uploading and is ready for checking in a few moments :wink:

Well, now these three can be summoned, but the other two still cannot be summoned.

In addition, do you know how to delete the three default skills in the red box? Because it already exists in the shortcut bar below by default, it is completely redundant to appear above it.

no issue on my end…

and no i don’t know and i think letting those buttons stay will simply give an option to rebind them if anyone does not like the standard binding so it will not change at anytime i guess…

the nil-version got an update to test out, further internal database changes regarding the new d2 items, various ui changes, finally got all windows in line, a new CLOSEBUTTON has been created and placed at the right of the hud and is used for most closeactions, so this button seen on inventor, caravaner, blacksmith and vendor does not have any function anymore and will vanish when im in the mood to change that tex aswell ;D feels good :slight_smile: furthermore the CUBE is now a new Portable NPC, which can be crafted the usual way… ;D

uploading of the nil-version is nearly done, enjoy.

getting lunch and mood for caravan adjustments at the same time, great experience xD

EDIT1: yes you have seen right, the button to clear the search has REappeared :smiley: