ComboMod Testversion

one thing already noticed, i forgot to increase the new 2h affix statvalues xD not a biggi, just to let you know, 2h stats on rare gambled (and looted) D3 gearitems are a bit too low as they are equal to 1h at this point and will be fixed in the next update for sure :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you. I’d better wait for a more perfect version. :stuck_out_tongue:

xD only the one thing mentioned is missing, but do what you like to do mate :smiley:

The main reason is that frequent version updates will cause a lot of trouble for localized translation.

i bet so :frowning: sorry for this but yes i think talking about translation will be available at version 1.0, before it will not make much sense as you might can think of :wink:

This is not your reason, but my personal habit, so don’t be sorry.

In addition, it is recommended to replace the caravan system with JMD

It has more capacity. It has become the universal standard of several other mainstream Mods.

I wish you a better Mod!

1 Like

Alright understood :slight_smile:

I do know it has slightly more capacity, but i do not like the style with this tiny bag_window left to the charactersheet, so i will stay with the “old” one provided by you :smiley:

Fully respect your personal choice. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Karroz dropped a Shattered Realm Ward for me. Probably unintentional?

I found some boots that let me run as fast as lightning.

1 Like

Crash on activating the devotion shrine in broken hills

1 Like

also, can’t activate the arkovian undercity devotion shrine (normal)

can absolutly happen, as this item like all items has been added to a global mastertable, maybe i can exclude this item to let it stay exclusive for SR.

oh, simply must have missed to set the modifier, instead i set the “flat” value for runspeed xD will be adjusted :smiley:

will be investigated, thank you for letting me know :slight_smile:

mysterious xD will look into that issue aswell :slight_smile:

yes, simply was the wrong line adjusted for flatvalue instead of modifiervalue xDD fixed and will try to push out a quick patch today after investigating the crash on devotionshrine in a few moments :slight_smile:

on which difficulty it did crash mate? was it also “normal”?

yes, playing on normal so far

alright, thx for the information, just noticed i adjusted the bind radius for all devotionshrines for unknown reasons long time ago aswell, unsure if this may cause the crash, will be reverted for a hotfix today :slight_smile: