[DAIL] Release

Mod info and downloads here : DAIL Nexus page

Alternate download site and archived versions : DAIL at Mega.nz

DAIL will be retired as a pre-expansion mod compilation only! A new mod compilation will rise from the ashes containing all of the mod content players have come to enjoy.

Typical DAIL dev conversation:
Kathanious: Got a weird issue.
Davoodinator: As long as it isn’t “I have the weirdest boner right now,” I want to know more.

Attachment: Ranger01.jpg
Attachment: Ranger02.jpg
Attachment: Medals.jpg

i asked kathanious to take 2nd spot in every one of my new threads. if he ever does take over. deleting the content of the first post is close enoguh to bupming the 2nd post to the top

also this is me reserving the 3rd spot

ill add more stuff soon including links to the other thread. issue log on github etc.

kreischer and kathanious have been very busy fixing things. expect new releases soon maybe even in a week or two !

Please add demonhunter :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Due to limit of mastery there is a way for us to change the order and put class we want play before other class ?

Or it is possible to add more than 30 class to play? im still confuse about this

no, and no :frowning:

unfortunately they didnt really make the class system fully modular with serialized objects that we can interchange easily… its hardcoded and we need the blessing of crate to get more than 30 in

it looks like we are going to be replacing the 2 PH though. so thats a good thing

what goes in there. i dunno! demonhunter definately a possibility.

I think Kathanious was going to post a poll.

Demon Hunter seems neat, but I think I would prefer more of the Zenith or Dawn of Heroes masteries instead. Looking forward to that poll for the record.

Are you kidding me there is barely any ranged dps classes, we have fucking cadence, primal strike besides the ranger which literally has almost no skills except marksmanship and coupe da grace with a 50000 second cooldown, we have so many tanks/so many 2 handed wielders mages and even dual wielders, they can pretty much do fine on thier own but what about ranged dps classes? not to mention these are not hard ranged dps classes its like a small variation of it, there are massive scaling problems etc. On top of that there is literally no kiting skill in GD what so ever so getting DH would help massively for any sort of ranged hero

You do realize that the Outrider mastery from Zenith (which isn’t in DAIL yet) is a dedicated ranged mastery? Plus you completely missed the Engineer which is already in DAIL and has a whole ranged skill setup. So just chill the hell out, I’m just giving my personal opinion on the matter.

NO!!!

GIVE ME DIABLO MASTERIES OR RIOT!!!

:furious::furious::furious:

not to mention these are not hard ranged dps classes its like a small variation of it

“not in dail yet”

I dont even… anyway it proves my point further

And exactly as ASYLUM put it DIBLO MASTERY OR RITO davood pls

No it doesn’t, it’s the opposite because it means adding a Zenith mastery which are so against would do exactly what you want, add another dedicated ranged mastery.

If I wanted to play Diablo 3, I’d play that instead. A cheap copy in Grim Dawn doesn’t really interest me in the slightest, and I’m sticking to that. In the end though I suppose it depends on what the results of the poll are, though if we listened to people on that account Grim Quest would have been ripped out of DAIL long ago.

haha thanks for making me laugh :smiley:

Yea a poll for let people choice witch class it should be in the 30 masteries is a great idea

Oh actually I’ve looked at this, it looks like COMPLETE DOGSHIT and there are skills that involve holding a shield in the offhand? “DEDICATED ranged mastery” lol 10/10 man you trolled me hard. A ranged hero kites they dont block lolol

Have you watched any of the Marvel films involving Captain America? Pretty sure he uses his shield as mobile cover while he shoots at bad guys in quite a few scenes.

Oh, so you don’t want a dedicated ranged mastery, you want what you narrowly define as a “dedicated ranged mastery”. Last I checked, pistol and shield is ranged, and ideally should be just as supported as dual pistols and rifle/crossbow.

Tell me what is the point of having a shield as ranged character? its just overall better to have a dps weapon on the offhand instead of a shield because you’re a ranged character, theres literally no point in blocking damage you’re not a tank it doesnt scale with HP

All that time you hold a shield you could be doing more dps throughout the fight, correct me if I’m wrong and the only one playing GD in a way where you min-max to get the best out of every build…

You’re not gonna spec into being a tank because there will be better melee options for shields. It literally makes no sense to me what so ever, I know you’re still gonna argue on a silly concept… its hilarious

Last I checked you still get hit as ranged, especially from other ranged. Hell, I remember when pistol and shield cadence was one of the strongest builds in the game. Or how about modern ballistics shields, gonna argue that using one of those in Counter-Strike or The Division is silly? Pretty much the same concept Outrider is drawing from.

And here I was, brainstorming a new mod that would use 1h weapon + shield/off hand. I was going to call it Caster similar to the anime Outlaw Star if you ever saw it.