Dawn of Masteries

Hi, does this mod pack include all changes from cataclysm like the “no static enemy levels” or just the classes? Thanks

Classes and items, not sure what ‘no static enemy levels’ is, does that mean enemies scale with you everywhere ? If so, you get that from Grimmest already (another reason why I took masteries and items only, some of the other features overlap / conflict with other mods included in DoM, like Grimmest)

Dawn of Masteries 1.0.6 released

• GrimQuest updated to v78
  • Zenith updated to v78
  • Sparker updated to 1.2b
8 Likes

Updated the Rainbow File for DoM v1.0.6.

3 Likes

Hello! Thank u for this mod. Pls tell me, how can i translate this mod
into other languages?

How to translate MOD

1 Like

The DoM translation way can be briefly described as follows:

1. unzip “dom\resources\text_en.arc” and translate the text file.
  2. translate the zeke’s conversation text (npc_grimmest_01.txt).
  3. add 1 and 2 to your vanilla language zip.
3 Likes

Hello. Thanks for guide translation!
When playing with a friend, when he summons creatures, they do not appear. When played solo, creatures appear.
What could be the reason?

Hi. I have updated dom to 1.0.6 and replaced rainbow file. Game starts fine it says 1.0.6 but rainbow didnt. I have got msg about some differences in language file and i dont see rainbow selection in dropdawn menu… Any clues ? Before ( when i have dom 1.0.5 ) everything works fine…

The rainbow file does not affect multiplayer. Perhaps there is another cause.

Just replace the previous file and it should work.

Specifically:
Copy the rainbow file (DoM_106_color_01.zip) to “Grim Dawn\localization”, set the Language option to “English (Colorful DoM)”, restart the game, and you should see the rainbow screen.

Screen Shot

The D2 Necromancer, Voidwalker, and all summon classes is broken in Multiplayer/online. When im in a sinlge player the skeleton/animals summons work just fine, when i am in a multi player
game they do not get summoned and instead some sort of spikes come out
of the ground. Can u fix this? pls

I did it :frowning: i replaced the file and its not working :frowning: Im playing single player all the time. Here is my SS.

Isn’t your game earlier than v1.1.9.0? This rainbow file is for v1.1.9.0 and will not show up in the language field in earlier versions.

aaaaaaa here is the catch :slight_smile: Thx. True i have 1.1.8.0 :slight_smile: Thx for clues :slight_smile:

Anyone have a clue how do I merge Dawn of Masteries with Grab n Smash? As for as I know you need source code for both mods right?

I’m very much a noob regarding modding for GD

Same here man

You need the source for both mods, but that just means you need to extract the .arz files to get it.

You then would make the changes to the DoM sources and rebuild a new .arz For that you will have to set up AssetManager

I won’t go into more detail here, there has been a discussion about this in the DoM Nexus thread, March 2020 I believe, which goes into more detail about merging mods

Glaciation in the Frost Knight class doesn’t seem to work with two/one daggers, but does work with a dagger and an axe, for example. Aren’t daggers considered melee as well when used for an attack?

Dagger and Scepter are caster weapons, regardless of how you use them. Melee are axe, mace and sword.

Thanks for the reply man!
Will look into the forum thread on Nexus