Dawn of Masteries

Really??? /10char

Yes it does.

Nice, about to try it, but keep a Backup just to be on the safe side. Thanks for the reply, i wanted to be sure from some big boi :slight_smile:

It works for mods who adopt the style. Dawn of Masteries most recent update adopted the loss of partial components, but if other mod makers don’t want to get rid of partials, they don’t have to.

Mod by mod case basically

Hello,
Can you please post a link to that mod, I can’t find it.
Thank you in advance. :smiley:

Not a mod, a tool

1 Like

@medea_fleecestealer
Hello,
Thank you for the reply.

So uhhh, why is there a 4th blood wagon where players cannot reach?

Ask Crate, this has nothing to do with the mod, it does not change the map. I did hear about an issue with the blood waggons in 1.1.6.0 though where one is not reachable, I guess this is it.

I’m not sure if this is the same problem, though. This isn’t a third cart spawning outside of reach, this is literally a FOURTH cart. I was still able to finish the quest in that session because the other 3 spawned normally.
I haven’t played vanilla GD since before 1.1.6.0 so I wouldn’t know about patch-specific bugs but you’re right. It does sound like the same bug.

As mentioned, the mod does not change the map. This includes spawn locations, so this is the same bug.

I’d like to suggest cooperation with the grimarillion mod. You both do almost exactly the same thing, it would be super nice and user friendly to have both mods combined, instead of separate games.

This is impossible as GD has a limit of 40 masteries, so DoM cannot add Zenith, which really is most of Grimarillion that is missing (and all of it that could not be added theoretically…)

1 Like

Thank you, and thats a real shame.

Hey just asking

will you guys add Zenith classes in this mod?

No. GD has a limit of 40 masteries, so DoM is ‘full’.

Version 0.9.6b released

Added Frost Knight mastery

Was that the only change? Its a decent size file :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for continued support.

It is the only change, other than some minor fixes.

The file is the full mod, not the one new mastery :wink: