Dawn of Masteries

Hello, Im just trued your mod and this greate.
But, I foundout that Voidcaller spike skill don’t affect some mobs at starting location, some of bonebacks, some of arachnids and maybe some other, I tested just some locations. So I resited here to report. Cataclysm topic is not active, so I do it here. Hope it’s easy to fix.
Mod is really cool, and I really like it.

Hey guys! Been some time since i played Grim Dawn, and i love this mod! But is there anyway to search in the classes? Want to have an easy way of finding different dmg types and stuff.

My mastery screen is looking like this! I did a clean setup and it still looks weird! Everything else is fine, though, so I’m very confused. Please help.

Delete the ui and grimui stuff from your settings directory

Hi folks! how are you? I recently bought Grim Dawn definitive Edition specifically to be able to play this mod. I have then downloaded the zip file, extract it into the “mods” and started the map via custom game.

The game starts as usual, but I am unable to see indication that the mod is actually running. Two things I noticed right away:

1. My inventory is not bigget than on the vainilla game
  2. Once I reach level two I can see the same Class selection screen as on the vainilla game. I cant see the Diablo, Diablo 2, Titan Quest classes menu.

What might I be doing wrong? I found the installation procedure so simple there is no way to mess it up. So I dont understand why its not working

Well I have just found out the issue, I initially downloaded the mod from ModDB. That file did not work. Now I did it from NexusMods and it works like charm

I would guess you likely know already Mamba, but the D3 mod has been given a new patch!

Love Dawn of Masteries btw!!

Yes, I am aware :wink:

2 Likes

can I write about the bugs I find in the hope of fixing them?

Of course you can

New version incoming? (now that D3 4.0 has been out for “a bit”)

Many thanks good sir :+1:

spear is not a melee weapon?

Nope, skill must specifically state it works with “spear” weapon. Eg. Titan Quest - Hunting class has such a skills.

Melee weapon - Wikipedia (((

Dawn of Masteries 1.2.7 released

Diablo 3 updated to 4.0u1
Mis from GrimLeague Season 3 added

4 Likes

you added MiS from GL s3?? that’s so cool!!! thanks Mamba :blush:

All tags of ‘text_en folder files’ for translation isn’t working. Could you check this file?
text_ko.zip (830.5 KB)
text_en.zip (389.8 KB)

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/korean-translation/28435/67

You need move all apropriate tags into “\dom” subfolder inside your translation archive.

Thank you so much. I solved it. I moved all translation files of DoM to new dom folder.

Didn’t know there was a Korean translation. With 1.2.7 I followed Denis’ request to use subfolders, as described here

1 Like