Grim Dawn v1.1.2.5

A little treat for you in the midst of some upcoming work.

Makes beating up those early monsters a bit more satisfying!

V1.1.2.5

[Game]

• Updated various base-game enemies with higher fidelity models and textures in order to bring them up to our current standards. Enjoy the greatly updated assortment of Zombie foes!

Attachment: Bone rats.jpg
Attachment: Tainted Hound.jpg

1 Like

Pretty sure you forgot “hotfix 5” in the name. Is I right or is I left? :thinking:

Edit: Ban USER_NAME_01, toxic towards Zantai.

Wow that is unexpected. You guys just can’t stop giving us treats.:smiley:

WooooW!

Dont tell me we are gettin new FX too? :o

Thanks for the continued support Z! Keep up the great work.

Any chance we’ll ever get customizable character faces upon character creation? I know this was asked about over the years and just thought I would ask again.

Any chance this can be addressed? https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83692&highlight=cycle

I’d trade any amount of cosmetics for that, any day…

You’re welcome to mod that in. We’re not going to add a toggle for the day/night cycle.

Zombie looks awesome

Check Grim Internals you can disable or set any chosen time you want to be always in

Literally the first line of their linked thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you very much, im curious what you guys are up to with the next patch, i guess more improvements in this department?

Looks like we’ll find out tomorrow.

my frames have dropped because of this hotfix, did you add more assets in devil’s crossing, plus a bit more loading times too? :eek:

oooohhhh nice, thanks for posting!

Damm “cold ones” are looking hot (cold)

Surprise. Thanks for the small update!

Awesome guys, thanks!!

Patch literally killed most of my builds #daedbiulds

again thanks Crate, sorry it was my fault for the frames drop! :rolleyes:

the new zombies looks cool, and it appears that you are revisiting the base game. We could potentially see a revamped of all the older outdated monster models. Hoping that you visit the difficulty of the base game too and bring it up to modern standards! :stuck_out_tongue: