Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.0

Yes, at least for me that is the case.

Yes, rendering those skill fx lights without the new renderer would tank framerates.

2 Likes

Slightly off-topic since its from a older patch but is there any chance that the blightlord set bonus skill could become active instead of proc based again? With how reliant it is on AoE damage and the proc sometimes either not triggering or triggering somewhere on a singular mob instead of a group makes it really unreliable to use outside of single target fights.

yes, might I add that boss was scaled to my level.

@el_critico the “only” difference it makes is that by the end of aom, you are on the level 40-55 power bump , where your main boosting skills are set (master of death, soul harvest), and you have most of your devotions too. You also get ghosts. At that point Korvaak goes down in seconds on normal.

Thanks for replying sir!

I’m sure if high-end cards could handle it, you would’ve left it in…

Keep up the great, great work!

1 Like

How can i fix this interval…??
Help me…please…~~

not possible at the moment. Maybe Crate will address that in future hotfixes

Wow! That’s an eye full. Please make more DLC skins n stuff!

1 Like

Congratulations CRATE!!!
I liked the changes and the new lighting (or it’s my imagination) reminds me of earlier stages of the game where it was darker xD.

Could the Oathkeeper please get a bit more of love towards physical and fire damage?

It seems Crate forgot that the Oathkeeper is also a mastery dedicated to physical and fire damage…

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: V1.1.4.1 Item Tuning

I own the game since what looks like to be the beginning and I just created an account ( literally right now ) just to say wow…

3 Likes

I know you guys are super-busy… But, any update on the hotfix?

This weekend perchance?

2 Likes

thats new. who is father?

ps - on a serious note what @unreasonable said. could at least “dungerous domain” logo be fixed by adding separate checkbox in settings??? had posted about it several times myself and was hoping to see it this patch but seems need to put this game on hold for a bit longer. gamebreaking stuff for me tbh :frowning:

2 Likes

Weekend is unlikely time for patch. Crate will not do it ofc in Saturday and Sunday. Friday is possible, but will not give them time to react, if something isn’t working properly.

First rule of update deployment is: never do it on Friday.
Second rule of update deployment is: NEVER EVER do it on Friday.

'cause if you do, something WILL go wrong.

1 Like

Its first build is going into testing soon, so no chance of that.

It’s going to be pretty big as far as hotfixes go since we’re going to include a chunk of item balancing as well.

5 Likes

Thanks man!

Great. My build was entirely dependent on Pack of Treacherous Means having dual wielding. Now it’s broken…

You mean you can not use a medal, a relic or the new belt? :thinking: