Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.2

I have no idea what any of it means…

So the 1.1.1.5.0 is October,right?

In the fall some time is all we know. Nothing more definite and probably won’t be until nearer release date.

I would like to read a lore note about this.
“Day 3 in the medic, my back pain is killing me…”.

I have yet to find Zantarin again because currently I’m levelling my chars after starting from zero, but I’m glad our old boney warlock nemesis is getting some love. Have someone met him already that can tell how is he now?

41 posts were split to a new topic: Revert nerf to Anatomy of Murder

Soooo glad EoR got more nerfs. Amazing. :frowning: after just a little over 8 mil Transmutes last night for my Warborn set.

P.S. Set and build are probably still fine, they are “good”, but they are getting progressively further away from “great”, regardless of time and currency invested in the build itself.

We have our fights but here we agree. For me, it´s a 54 % nerf (old: 35 %, new: 16 %) in this case. Plus, as mentioned the nerfs in Guthook Belt (52 % nerf, from 25 % to 12 %) and Direwolf Crest (33 % nerf, from 18 % to 12 %).

I don´t exactly rely only on this damage but surely it helped. And the compensation from Fox and Owl/Throne (my devotion route) is nice-to-have but not so much.

If it is about the damage, then a compensation like “X% less Damage from Humans” (AoM) would have been fine. Less damage, more defense.

Edit:
Have to be fair; Guthook Belt got buffed a little bit defensively (DA and Chaos Resistance), so there was a compensation there.

His spell repertoire FX is flashier.

This gave him a confidence boost so he is slightly faster too

Best way to not nerf SR 60+ while also shutting up the crybabies :rofl:

1 Like

Just lol. Best patch notes ever.

Idk the diplomatic way to ask this and understand why you wouldn’t want/be able to answer completely but I love this game so much and am wondering how much new content we can expect before y’all move on to other things? Like new dungeons and things like that

There a new rogue-like on the way with a quest line to accompany it.

Plus

“Pumped for v1.1.5.0? Some of you are probably wondering if such a major update will mark the end of the journey for Grim Dawn. While we’re not ready to discuss details, rest assured. Grim Dawn still has a few updates in it yet!”

You’re all so wonderful thanks for everything you do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wow the devotion changes are looking really good. The +5% attack speed to spider is a nice touch. My favourite is the owl from this change list as that is a great bonus for any DoT build! Nice stuff :smiley:

I wonder if we will meet yugol or chthon in grim dawn one day :thinking:

Well if we meet one of them, than we are probably fu*ked.:faction_undead:

I love undocumented changes

It was

Stormflame Tincture
Kymon’s Wrath Tincture
And
Cursed Tincture

A special thanks @Zantai for Bane Relic

screenshot00

screenshot01

3 Likes

That’s awesome. I wish I didn’t have to play at low.

1 Like

Very very nice change; especially with my ongoing Firestrike Commando & Firestrike Shieldbreaker builds!
:slight_smile: