Grim Misadventure #109: A Look Back at 2016

thanks Zantai and the devz. thought it was just pure 2016 throwback! Looking forward to play more this year with the upcoming expac! :cool:

those rifles look so good. Also A new costellation? Raised devotion cap??

Yeah!!!

A Mysterious New Fiend Approaches

a combo of a hydralisk and zerg queen? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

This game has grown so much compared to what was promised on the Kickstarter. It has been great to be part of this community and can’t wait to see where the devs go from here. Plus what new games they have on the horizon.

Confirmed. 8th mastery is Seaman!

Besides, we already confirmed on the livestream that the next mastery is a necrodeathbloodmabladepsycookancer.

Yeah, I had hoped for that :smiley:

Mysterious? That’s just a Starcraft 2 Zerg Queen.:stuck_out_tongue:

I am very happy to see the expected release is Q1/Q2.

Great news ! More devotion, more items… Thanks !

this seems new kind of Chthonian fiend !!!

/Losing my shit at the moment :D:p:D

Awesome misadventure, 2016 was defiantly a great year for GD.

Those rifles are sweet. Also I know that’s slender man :eek: slender man mastery plz :rolleyes:

I hope you fake everyone out surprise us with something other than necromancer. The tears would be delicious.

What about the tears of everyone convinced it’s not? Seems like a win-win for us no matter what we go with. :smiley:

I like how you say “Grim Dawn’s first expansion” :wink:
Also, Q1/Q2? That’s awesome! I was expecting november-december 2017 release :slight_smile:

Happy New Year, Crate! My most favorite devs of all time.

Ok that is plain evil. Anyway where is Aetherial?? That guy asked so many times about expansion release date and now that we have an indication he is not here…

He must have heard a disturbance in the force…

I’m certainly hoping is not Necromancer, but i’m already preparing for disappointment.

Those rifles look sick though.

Why not just break even and cancel the second mastery? Then you get all the tears! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s 8th mastery

Am I the only one excited more about Devotion improvements than about the rest? :slight_smile:
Anyways, go Crate go! I sense a GRAND delivery :slight_smile: