Grim Misadventure #175 - A Look Back at 2020

Yeah, sorry. I did not mean to spread misinformation.
Just feels that some skills when fully invested and supported by items gives you more bang for your bucks.

highly recommend you try either a dedicated ravenous earth build, or a vireā€™s might skater build, they are both awesome, and VM especially since itā€™s entertaining and good during leveling

cheers for the explanation :+1:

1 Like

I want to just take a moment, since we only see @CEAndrew about every six months, letā€™s give him as much positive feedback as possible to encourage him to ā€˜leakā€™ these preciously little bits of information we mortals crave.

N9Jd

6 Likes

M4XXST3IN: GOG/Steam

Thank you for such a great game & support

Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into this wonderful game! It has become one of my all-time-favourite games!
While I eagerly await Farthest Frontier, there are two questions on my mind:

1. Will Farthest Frontier also be released on GOG?
  2. Is there any way to financially support you guys in the meantime?
  1. Buy copies of GD and/or its various DLC.
  2. Gift copies to family, friends, and/or randoms on the internet.
2 Likes

Just wanted to add to all the well wishes and say thanks Crate for all your hard work on this game. I bought a supporter pack when it was in early access on Steam, which feels like a lifetime ago now. Bought the game again on GOG, which is where I play it now, and hell Iā€™ll probably purchase the Xbox port as well just because.

Iā€™m usually not a fan of town builders or RTS in general but Iā€™ll gladly give FF a shot. Looking forward to it.

Thanks again and good luck in the future!

1 Like

Hope to see GD2 in 3-4 years, because Iā€™m absolutely not a fan of any kind economic sims.

As Z suggested, it would be a little more than that. A possible Town Builder & RTS Hybrid. Or I might have understood things wrongly ofc but atleast we know that there will be optional battles.

We know they also have other projects besides Farthest Frontier in the works that theyā€™ve yet to show us so maybe some of those will interest you. But of course, any kind of new ARPG will be years away from now.

1 Like

Thank you @Crate for all the Hard Work you spent on Grim Dawn. It was an amazing journey, seeing how this Game grew from the Beta to what it is now. Itā€™s right now actually the Game on Steam which i spent most time on it, and i enjoyed every second of it.

Though iā€™ve to be honest, iā€™m more of the faction of people who really wouldā€™ve enjoyed a 3rd Expansion, iā€™m also someone who understands (and accepts) your Decision, and i wish you good look for ā€œFarthest Frontierā€ (Iā€™ll definitely keep an eye on it, even though this isnā€™t exactly my genre but iā€™ll give it a try).

And i also see it from the bright side. Iā€™ve yet still left so much to do in GD, modding is also a thing, and also (and someone already pointed it, that it might be a good thing to have a ā€œcompetitionā€) now i can take my time for other ARPGs on my list(2 which are already out and hadnā€™t time for it yet and another one which is in midst of Early Access and is very promising). So itā€™s like the old saying: "ā€œWhen one door closes, another opens.ā€

3 Likes

Wish you the best on your health.

Just to echo your first sentence: PC gaming started for me last July and Grim Dawn was one of the first games I picked up (obviously, my first ARPG). Absolutely love it and will continue to do so. Moreover, Iā€™ve become a fan of all things Crate and look forward to the future. Keep on keepinā€™ on Crate Team!

2 Likes

Thanks for the great work guys :slight_smile: It is the best game i ever played so farā€¦ I got 3579 hours of play of this awesome game :slight_smile: Now i am just waiting for the ā€œfinal patchā€ and i am deleting all of my heroes and items and everything and i start from zero :slight_smile: And i know there will be GD 2 and i just cant wait for it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

PaTCh???
:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

Honestly, itā€™s getting hard to waitā€¦want to play those SR changes!! Iā€™m ready to sink 3500 more hours!!!

Im getting a new computer soon, so im definitely looking forward to finally playing the new SR levels with highest settings across the board!

2 Likes

Grim Dawn is the best ARPG iā€™ve ever played. Iā€™m sure that the same thoughts are shared between thousands of players all over the world.
I WANT a new content: maps, quests, rouge-like dungeons
I WANT new items which give me much more buildsā€™ diversity
I WANT modern beautiful graphic andā€¦
I WANT to GIVE you money for that! CRATE, just do all mentioned above, shut up and TAKE My MONEY! Dear players, lets arrange Kickstarter company to stimulate Crate for developing GRIM DAWN 2!!!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! I get your enthusiasm, and a lot of people here share that as you but Crate already mentioned that there wonā€™t be any more DLC or any other content update for Grim Dawn unfortunately. As for GD 2, they want to take some break before making another arpg so weā€™ll have to be patient on that matter.

But for this part. I mean, a lot of people loves this semi-realistic more oldschool graphics/colours etc. Iā€™m one of them. A more modern approach wonā€™t fit the theme and atmosphere in my opinion.

For more information, please read the thread below;

4 Likes