GrimSheet: Endgame Build Table - ETE edition [v1.41]

Hm, maybe my bad. I saw morgo reaper with 4:00 on youtube and 3:50 buff timer so I thought it’s counted with buff timer. Impossible to get maximum possible points everywhere with my new DK then :sob:

first world problems out there.

2 Likes

But it’s possible to go 4:19 :sunglasses:

Vit RF Oppressor under 5 now, still need to get SR85+ screenie

1 Like

go for it then.

you sir, are doing God’s work.
And @Alkamoshater is owning the Warlords :smiley: you are so good sir

4 Likes

I was planning to the fill some blanks for my chars, see you put some of them in. Also there should be Superbosses in the submission form. So my new build:

[1.1.8.1] Totems of strength! Light Defender Vindicator
Class: Vindicator
Author: Nery
Patch Version: 1.1.8.1
CR timing: 4:34
SR: -
Naked CR: -
SR speedrun -
Superbosses: Mogdrogen

Also this one:

[1.1.6.2-1.1.8.1] DW Chillstrifes melee fantasy cold Reaper!
Class: Reaper
Author: Nery
Patch Version: 1.1.8.1
CR timing: 4:53
SR: -
Naked CR: -
SR speedrun -
Superbosses: Ravager

And AAR Mage Hunter you’ve added is listed as aether but it’s lightning.

3 Likes

@grey-maybe I just noticed @banana_peel acid nonretal aegis is on sentinel and it’s a dervish.

For Sentinel i have fire Aegis which is basically as good.

Tell grey to put it on the list :rofl: tho the list has nery’s virtue on sentinel too.

I read the criteria and was like, pfffth, Shattered Realm 85? Even slogging to the max level to get the lore rewards was a chore. And I get better rewards from Nemesis chests during less time (plus harvest more crafting material, especially in the Ugdenbog looking for Cubacabra) than it takes to do 20 or more stages. Not to mention it does not cost me Eldritch Essence to go to these places.
I guess many people love to take their builds to minmaxing and such, but I am fine with taking a build to level 100 so I can try to build characters around various legendary sets. I am not that interested in going further. And I think such a rating system would only be useful to a small but dedicated section of the people who play this game.

1 Like

You or i or anyone else is free to design a different rating system in a separate thread not focused on the aforementioned end game criteria. Hell, I would love to see something like that on the forums. Because I can barely design anything that can make it through SR 65-66 solo. I dont use GD stash or any mods and I enjoy taking builds to 100, like you.

1 Like

Then why are you commenting on something you are not interested in?

Aren’t there plenty of builds in the “regular” compendium to check out?

1 Like

Because Zantai linked this topic recently as the “this will be the way to rate builds”? If the developer mentions it, it is likely going to become the norm and then will affect us all?

Im talking about a rating system specifically, not build posts.

I don’t think any of these ratings are going to apply once 1.1.9.0 hits :rofl:

2 Likes

Before this thread, the devs instead themselves have to look up builds and see which ones are overperforming and why, so that they can pursue balance. This will just make it easier for the devs.

Then you instead should ask “why are people posting their min-maxed builds because developers will take stance on nerfs and buffs based on those builds”. It did not say “ok this is the new standard”

You can clearly see that this thread was linked to and presented in a way as “this is not what we devs intended SR to be like”

My own biggest concern with all nerfs is that I sometimes feel they are not called for, because devs saw one GD stashed build with 5 impossible triple rare MIs. Then we all must suffer… I do not think that is fair. If someone find those super rare items legit, I think they should provide such power in proportion of their rarity. But that is another discussion.

Lol no it will be a fresh start again

i believe you have misunderstood him. he said it was a community’s effort to rate builds. it’s not like it will become the new norm, simply because devs and “”“I”"" have different definition of what endgame is.

but it caused some necessary shifts in balance and it can be quite usefull for them to gain all data in one place.

3 Likes

i wouldn’t be that sure about it. Zentai stated that it’s going to be a buff patch as usual. Retalitaion will probably be gutted toned down (i’m very looking forward this change, the thing is broken). The only question is 2nd group in SR, how it’s going to be implemented. And again won’t be a big problem for casters (most builds out here are casters anyway) so i doubt some massive change will happen.

however, i’m planning to change a couple of things in rankings but i’m not going to make any announcements untill the very end of this month.

1 Like

That’s what I meant. These uber-super builds are amazing sure but they cover what, maybe 10% of the playerbase? I feel this would not be useful for rating the majority of people’s builds who don’t come into the game equipped with calculators and mathematic equations, and just want to have fun. :smiley: And a good game would need to ensure these people don’t have too hard of a time on say, Ultimate, just because others already have their unstoppable build assembled by then in the regular game (let alone Shattered Realm).

1 Like