Is there any inventory space expansion planned around FoA release?

To _Jj and others who ask for stash increase in any capacity - a quick tip: ask for this change to be optional. So the orthodoxes can enjoy their limited stashes untouched and not flood with bazillions of reasons why stash increase is ruining the game.

Here. You jumped on a wrong person. (I hope Volek does not mind my 2 cents)

It’s an excellent idea. It will not solve the space issue for those asking for increase, but will be a welcome QoL nonetheless. Stash tabs can be improved the same way.

i didn’t, read my reply carefully, then maybe you will see what i’m referring to (hint, you advocated for it)

Just one reason would be nice to hear :smile:

you mean one more than those already given by the devs, multiple times, parroted in the beginning of this thread too? :smile:

1 Like

Doubt that would be possible as that would probably mean 2 different versions of the game which would make multiplaying with others impossible if they didn’t all have the same version.

No. I mean Paikis’ reason why a few more stash tabs are ruining his game. He said scroll up and read his previous comments which i did, but other i saw nothing but “people who want 2 more tabs ackchually want infinite tabs”. In the other thread he mentioned a friend who stopped playing GD because they got fed up with item management in GDIA, which still doesn’t explain why 2 more tabs hurt the game.

he already gave, it, several times? Is there any inventory space expansion planned around FoA release? - #3 by Paikis

you/“pro stash” guys just dont’ like it/dont’ agree with it :smile: - doesnt’ change it’s the opinion/reason, and no less valid, no matter how much we want stash

2 ≠ 600 ≠ ∞

The game is designed to support low resolutions, and even then the UI is too big for the Steam Deck, which is a new thing to consider.

We have mods that massively increase the usable screen space for inventory, if you’re on a 1920x1080 monitor, you can use those (GrimUI is one). I just don’t see Crate backing out of their previous statements to support the current size, as that could alienate some of the community who is still playing on CRT monitors :sweat_smile:

It’s definitely an “easy” fix, and would give a shit load of extra usable storage but it could end up being a problem.

1 Like

A free DLC. Or a different game mode (like Cruicible). Those who use the increased stash play separately from those who does not. It’s just monkey me giving ideas off top of my head, I am sure if Crate will put their minds to it they’d come up with something…?

again, you’re pulling 2 from nowhere
did you read the thread? shall i quote OP again, of how we’re not jsut dealing with requests for 2, shall i quote others that requested much more?
that is what paikis is reacting to “because those sentiments are equally here in this thread as the dozen other threads where this request was made”
and you’re treating it as because it’s now, firmly, magically fixed only about +2 vanilla tabs, that paikis disagreeing to expanded storage becomes even more invalid; when you’re own argument isn’t even true, it’s not just about +2

hell and i’m pro stash, and i get annoyed by this bs attempted twisting of the argument :sweat_smile:

Not the same sort of thing. It would be different from the vanilla game so any multiplayers would have to have the same version.

the thread’s title is Is there any inventory space expansion planned around FoA release?
and the previous expansions gave us 1-2 stash tabs. OP wasn’t asking for infinite tabs, yet all arguments go against that and “people will still ask for more, where does it end”

You’ve got a point. Can’t beat the low resolution limitations. Then make it optional. Put a warning about recommended resolution or straight up don’t allow to use if it’s unsupported. A few CRT users should not be a barrier that holds off QoL for many regular users?

1 Like

which doesn’t matter? others are, and have “that’s what’s being responded to”
and since you like/for some reason thinkg debates in a thread purely has to be forth and back OP, then let me quote it again, just so you can see, even according to OP, it’s not just about +2

Paikis at no point is reacting directly to only the notion of +2 because that wasn’t raised/wasn’t the response
He raised the valid hypothetical “that 2 wouldn’t be enough”; rightfully so, because not only is more than 2 requested in this thread prior; you have OP confirming it 2secs later
holy sht immediately it wasn’t a hypothetical
so since “veiled as feature question while actually requesting” thread was about more stash, turned into requests for more stash; what part is then unreasonable for Paikis to voice their disagreement for more stash, small-large-infinite; because that’s why we’re here in the end, asking for more stash one way or another

and there is absolutely nothing wrong for/with Paikis then drawing from past interactions and reinserting/copy pasting their opinion on “the matter”; because in the end it’s indeed the same topic, even if it’s framed different

My monkey brain is at the technical limit, all I can understand is that would require to fracture the game into more live versions than it is. And it gets complicated. Sorry if I’m missing something.

Is this an impossible task though? Maybe a more productive approach is to ask how to move forward? And not find reasons not to move forward?

Sorry again, I am really technically not that savvy.

steam deck…
some laptops can similarly be low res too

I’m sorry but I’m having a hard time parsing your posts with all that weird punctuation and run-on sentences, so I’m gonna wait and see if Paikis wants to answer for himself.

edit: actually, don’t bother, this back and forth is going nowhere anyway. And I just finished downloading the GD update, so cya around folks.

sure, use the grammar as excuse :ok_hand:
let me TLDR it for you
fuck, i’m pro stash; but you’re in the wrong/off base here in your attempts against paikis,

(and if you read the thread it should have been obvious to you)

10 characters