[Mod] Nydiamar

Nydiamar (Ultimate Diablo 3) All English Texts: (for translator’s reference only)
Nydiamar_U_D3_ All English Texts.zip (227.7 KB)

Pure manual extraction will inevitably make mistakes. Forgive me!

2 Likes

Thanks again, seriously much appreciated and I hope this was not too much work! If you don’t mind, I will link to both your comments and credit you in the OP, so people can easily find the extracted texts.

OK, The corresponding D3 text has just been updated.

Ask for help: where is this entrance?
"Find and enter the otherworldly rift leading to a different world.{^n}{^n}You may find it near the recent flash of light the people in the camp were talking about. (A restart of the session is required to make it appear)
Find and enter the ^bOtherworldly Rift

The rift spawns inside the huge crater called Faywell Impact from the beginning, which is inside the Yamuna Forest. Normally you would walk through the crater to get to the Hawton Mine.

Thank you. I see. :upside_down_face:

There is no return point (exit) here, nor can I use personal rift, which makes the task impossible to complete. Is it because I missed any steps?

I don’t think so, the small exit rift can be very easily missed — it spawns right where the shrine was after restoring it, and maybe could be covered by loot?

Also this quest is only “cosmetic”, since it has no reward or anything, you can just remove it through the Lectern of Wisdom dialog (under Reward Token I think).

EDIT: By the way, always great to see that someone completed all content!

Well, I still can’t find the exit after cleaning up all the booty. It’s a pity.

I sincerely hope this is a perfect mod without bug.

I will give it a try myself eventually, sometimes certain things just won’t work for no apparent reason, despite having worked 10 times before just fine.

Sorry, my English is not good. I don’t understand what you mean by this sentence. Does it mean that there will be an exit after 10 times?

In addition, where is the entrance of the Mystic River? i forgot.
Also, I haven’t found a way to enter the crater of snowy landscape.

No worries. What I meant to say is that it probably just bugged despite working all the time (for me). Moving entrances (or exits) through coordinates sometimes does not work for some reason.

Normally the exit appears after restoring the shrine. If this did not work, then it bugged out.

You have to solve some minor puzzle for it. Inside the Ancient Ruins (the area after the Nehada Desert) is a miniature version of the desert that shows you the entrance. The actual entrance spawns where the shadow points to. Here is a comment that explains it a bit better.

I meant the other crater, the one inside the Yamuna Forest, in front of the Hawton Mine. You can see the crater here (right bottom).

EDIT: Oh, you probably asked if there is also a portal there? No, the crater in the Snowy Landscape only has the locked chest, no other event.

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. I understand all three questions.

Amazing Mod!

By the way, I seem to have slipped through the walls at the Sanctuary and entered the real sanctuary. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

*Nydiamar-ULTIMATE with GrimInternals & Translation

Yeah, somewhat immersion breaking, haha. Gonna block that eventually, thanks for letting me know.

Logged into game today and that hammer that breakdown items into spheres and iron bits is gone…how do i get a new one if its missing i really don’t want to start over

I think the same way you got the item in the first place, through the dialog option at the lectern of wisdom. Let me know if that’s not the case.

No i tried that, I’m not sure why its gone, i have only played this new toon, on your mod i just download the other day…odd…

It was a fresh character as well.

Are you sure that you don’t have it somewhere hidden inside your inventory? Especially in this mod you can have a very bloated inventory, so stuff like this can easily get hidden after sorting. I’m asking since the dialog should work as long as you don’t have the item, you can see it here for yourself:

Alternatively you can just use the in-game console to give it to you. Type this into it:

game.give “records/__recycle/recycle_item.dbr”

__recycle has two _ underscores.

Keeps telling me i unable to open file.

My bags are pretty empty so no…I guess its either start over to just stop playing mod.