[MOD]Stasher v11 fo 1.1.4.1(GDx2) Include source data & Still applicable 1.1.5.2 (GDx2)

Does this work with the current Version 1.1.1.1 by any chance? Don’t wanna test it and break anything :smiley:

Stasher To update v9 of GDx2 !

Thanks a lot. Great works! :smiley:

Just a caution for anyone looking to integrate the source in another mod, every dbr has some non ascii text in the Description field that I needed to edit out before AM would make a usable stash.

They are just some Chinese annotations and do not affect Build.

I just try this mod today.
Seems quite good for personal stash, but for the shared stash we have only one large page and no possibility to get back the actual shared stash ??
Perhaps I am doing something wrong , but what ? or is it normal ?

As you can see my English is very bad also.

You can’t access your vanilla (= no mod game) stash with a mod!
There are two unique environments in the game:

1. vanilla with zero mods
  2. game with mods

You just get access to the same environment. There is no shared stash/trade/activated blueprints between 1. and 2.
If you never played a game with mods before, you get nothing in there, it’s like softcore vs hardcore.

Thanks
It is exactly the same as TQ then to solve the problem use mules and copy the files from main to user or use GDStash very complicated.
I prefer the simplicity of Torchlight to manage mods

Unless I’m mistaken this needs to be updated to work with the new stash-search feature.

Stasher mod updated, hope I’m not stepping on anyone’s toes here.

https://mega.nz/#!OU1EkAQL!67YlkRGhOT98ZgFKL60bkg4m7jarjzooGRxPm8d7qRY

v10

*Added search bar
*Small UI tweaks

Before:

After:

2 Likes

Thank you for quick update :upside_down_face:

Wow, that was quick!
I’m using it with vanilla, so I really appreciate that you provide source data. :grinning:

Screen Shot with Grim UI

Hello, I have a problem that I can not solve on my own. Sorry for bad english
I play on the version of Stascher 8. I want to change the version to 10 with saving inventory or add a quick search function. What should I do right?

If you want to use the default buttons for the caravan, just go to “Settings\UI” and rename the caravan directory. That will solve the graphics clash.

I see, thanks. But there is no particular problem as it is. :slightly_smiling_face:
Somehow, the tex of this large caravan seems to be prioritized.

Can you use this in the “Main Campaign” or is it only usable with “Custom Game” and if it is usable in main game where do you install it at?

Yeah, I’m using this Big Stash in the main campaign now.

You can do it by merging this stasher with the main game database with AssetManager. :+1:

However, it should be noted that every time the game is updated, items that were out of the original warehouse will be lost unless rebuilt immediately. :hot_face:
I have repeatedly made this mistake. :cold_face:

1 Like

Download:
Big Caravan.zip (597.6 KB)
Unzip the folder Big Caravan to “Settings”, such as “Settings\Big Caravan”

2 Likes

Awesome! It was easy to change.
Thanks to your stash, the trip is very comfortable. :smile: