OwO - Pet Conjurer

Foreword:

Wanted to see if I could make an endgame Pet build using Lokarr Set. So I did.

Note: Requires both Ashes_of_Malmouth & Forgotten_Gods.

• [Pet] [1.1.9.1] (g3) (c+) (sr+) OwO - Pet Conjurer (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Briarthorn, Summon Skeletal Servant, Wind Devil, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Bysmiel’s Authority
    • Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Presence of Might (x2)
    • WPS Skills: none

O) LowKey Birb: Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.6.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Crucible 151-170, without Blessings/Banner: https://i.imgur.com/VerSaYL.jpg
Took about 20 mins. No potions/consumables used. Pretty easy :smiley:

Shattered Realms, 75-76: https://i.imgur.com/C0OGzKb.jpg
No Potions/Consumables/Shrines used. Pretty easy actually :smiley:

Ravager of Minds: https://i.imgur.com/f4c7t1X.jpg
Took about 11 mins. No potions/consumables used.

5 Likes

Reserbirbs

Reserbirbs 2

Reserbirbs 3

Got enough Reserbirbs now

Did I just start Lokarr set meta…?:rofl:

1 Like

That’s settled it.
Lokarr set need to be nerfed.
Lv 1 set that can be made as pet or non pet and can even defeat end game challenge is too broken.

3 Likes

Idk, Birbs power from the Bysmiel set is very strong. You can basically sacrifice 4 slots and this set will still shine with 2 birds and typical pet path. The slots are extremely versatile.

Pet-master doesn’t need a lot of stats, but here the pets lose quite a bit of damage from using lokar set. Yet 2 Birds + 1 Briarthorn still power through.

Sorry, Jabby…but here the culprit is not Lokaar. (Imho)

Acktually…

Well, the resistances and +1 skills from Lokarr help a good deal for the Summoner.

Problems I had was mostly with keeping pets alive rather than damage. The huge phys res helps with the low armor though.

But yeah, one can put random stuff inplace of Lokarr’s and build will still perform more or less the same.

Also the nerf Lokarr set thingy is a joke (probably :stuck_out_tongue:)

Ah right. I should have noted that you lose a lot of valuable pet stats (resists, etc.).But birbs cover a lot of elemental resist and Briars cover physical/bleed and shaman covers pierce/aether. So you only miss a bit of chaos and vit for the pets.

It can’t have been that much of a concern, as your augments for pets are all offensive-oriented.

52% Ele res, 28% Vit res, 50% Stun dur, 8% def, 20% armor, 24% Hp, 30% Aether & Chaos.

That is actually a lot lost even when you take into account what you get from the passives. Especially when you consider that only Elemental res is capped with 3P Beastcaller instead of Lokarr.

Augments are all offensive-oriented because it is a straight up edit of my Fluffy Squishy and I was too lazy to do more than item swap for Lokarr :stuck_out_tongue:

Rabaguer done. Considering that itself took 11 mins, I won’t be attempting Crate/Cally with this one :stuck_out_tongue:

So three straight builds utilizing non pet items into pets, well done. Nightbringer, Nex and Ortus and now Lokarr set. Just great. Next is SR set :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That reminds me, I actually need to test out the N&O Cabalist and make a thread for it.

SR set has amulet = no 2x Birbs :frowning:. Also no 2x Briarthorns :frowning_face:. Probably would be a Cabalist…

Why do I feel there’s always an unspoken :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: at the end of these sentences? :smiley:

Great job as always and your ability to diversify is rather stunning.

1 Like

why this build name D:

What’s next, uwu?

1 Like

I thought initially the name is Owl. Make sense with bird trend names :smile:

Boo-Boo.

1 Like

… yes, actually…

Build updated and ready to go :stuck_out_tongue: