Playtesters' plea for help - Zantai's Last Secret

Oof, dear friend, RNGesus sure loves trolling you especially…

1 Like

The grind is real, friend. I’m farming aether crystals now. Will craft a ton of dynamite and do many more trove runs. Still no 75 level components. Will probably craft a few lvl 75 legendaries at the celestial blacksmith in Tyrant’s hold. Just need one more item with an aura to start levelling the Giant…

1 Like
  1. Crafted 7 legendaries in Tyrant’s hold - wasted mats. I’d never do this, but one of the BIS items for my final build is a level 75 amulet that can’t be crafted in any other way.

70 treasure trove runs = 1 blueprint, useless relic.

The grind continues…

Killing the boss in Temple of Osyr is really the only threat left. Everything else should be easy.

I don’t have damage. 30k dps with 30% RR is too low for the last act. Lots of mobs with high fire resistance. I want to respec into a different build before that.
BTW, do you need to kill the Manifestation of Korvaak to get the achievement?

There is no achievement. And you don’t need to kill Korvaak. Just reach lvl 100 in Ultimate HC 0 skill points spent and talk to the right npc halfway through FG. At the Vanguard.

You get a medal.

1 Like

Oh, so there’s really not much left to do then. That’s not gonna cut it. I will fight every boss in Ultimate or RIP trying. Then Nemesis and super-bosses. The game is on!

1. Current gear and stats

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lNk6v64Z

First upgrade in a long time. Semi-endgame belt that is very useful for this build.

Running SoT on Elite now. Hopefully will get an upgrade soon. 100 trove runs only gave me 2 relic blueprints, not the ones I need. Still not a single seal in sight.

Alkamos, all my hopes now lie in thee…

edit:

Lol I’m ‘lucky’! Got 25 relics (level 60-70) out of the existing 29, but Nemesis doesn’t drop. Only 4 relics left to learn.
Make your bets. I’m sure it will be the last to drop. Alkamos hates me now, he dropped everything so far, including the blue and purple rings (up to lvl 75 of course, cuz this is Elite).

1 Like

Getting there bro! What build are you working on?

OP top secret hahaha! Patience man. Just need one more item and I can do a complete overhaul. It will be strong I promise :wink:

1 Like

Dropped one more relic - Necrosis. 3 to go lol. My bet is Nemesis will be the last to drop, lol

Three build defining items I’m looking for are all level 75. Guess my best chance is to ‘exclude’ all higher level items from the pool. Which means no rogue dungeons for now. Only nemesis bosses on Elite. Moosi it is…

@adoomgod and @Contragor. You two are status DIVINITY. I’ve been doing this on softcore (currently at level 57) and I’ve died so many times it makes me cry. I cannot fathom the tenacity, perseverance and patience required to do it in HC.

Just need to adopt the right strategy and have some direction of a plan. Obviously, in HC you gravitate towards survivability more than damage and clearing speed. So, resistances, armor, health pool, regen, are all very important. Which reduces your available damage options. Like right now, at level 90, I absolutely need a specific item before I can switch over to a more powerful spec, capable of farming ultimate without me falling asleep lol. The item is level 75, so I’m stuck running nemesis on Elite now. 12 Moosilauke and 10 Alkamos kills today got me nothing, not even a single seal blueprint so far.

1 Like

RNGesus loves you… and loves trolling you. Remember, he rolled The Dice for you and is still rolling The Dice for you. Every moment, every micro-moment. AMEN!

If you scared go to Church!

1 Like

Hahaha! The trolling continues. Another relic drops- no dice! Only two are left - Oblivion and Nemesis. I need Nemesis. Guess which one will drop next? Good thing I don’t buy lottery tickets…

The Grind is Real

1 Like

Oh, I don’t know. 50% chance of success seems the best odds ever. :wink:

1 Like

28 out of 29 LoL

You don’t get less lucky than that:

1 Like

This is correct. With the right strategy, enough patience, and proper cautious gameplay anyone can do this challenge. There are only some dangerous points at low level when tanky gear isn’t that available and then again in Ultimate if you decide to go the Solael route. I suppose Galfang in ultimate could also be threatening but I don’t think he’d be as bad as Mr. Lightning Osyr mummy.

1 Like

I am quickly learning that PATIENCE is my biggest weakness. I’m glad I did this on software first (currently just hit 60). When I tackle it in HC further down the line, there is a lot this is teaching me about PATIENCE in the game.

But you two are still ROCKSTARS as far as I’m concerned and anyone who says otherwise can go jump in the Void. :smiley: