Quitting for other ARPGs but still here drama

Way to go. Diablo 3 season 18 awaits. Followed by PoE Blight. Me and my friends will be back in a couple months to see if you are still so adamant about ignoring your players’ requests.

Ok.

/10char

1 Like

Sounds like a win to me.

1 Like

I thought you didn’t liked PoE.

1 Like

At least make up your mind.

1 Like

I still don’t like it and absolutely hate D3, but when all your friends ragequit Grim Dawn and go have fun somewhere else, you don’t have a lot of choice. I like GD better than the competition, but all these weird recent developments make you think. So we’ll just choose from the 10 top meta builds and steamroll. After all, all these games are about having fun together, not some kind of justice war.

I also can’t help but notice that whenever someone makes a post about game issues, he/she gets immediately beaten down by a flock of praetorian/admins/designers. It’s your baby, but should at least try not to get blinded. We often ruin things we are trying to protect. Ya1 is not a newbie like me. Sometimes you should listen and think. What if he is right?

What if he isn’t?

1 Like

Crate listen a lot as they’ve proved time and time again. This time they’ve said no.

And you do realise that the admin is the game designer?

2 Likes

What if he is?

1 Like

Oh shit. NotLikeThis

Damn we need that emoji in our list.

On a serious note, at the end of the day it’s their game. They of course listen and read feedback, but it’s up to them if they want to implement any of the feedback.

Also, you are grossly overexaggerating the amount of times feedback gets denied. Stuff getting added because of feedback happens more often than not.

3 Likes

Tips for Posting Feedback :tm:

Check how many builds he and others have contributed to this community. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the builders are the real hardcore testers. If their honest feedback is ignored, what does it say about the developers?

Oh fuck, I never considered this possibility!

On a serious note. Grim Dawn isn’t design by committee.

The same people here crying that we are not bending to their whims are the ones beating down newbies joining the forum with their suggestions. Should incorporate all player feedback though, right?

1 Like

It’s not ignored. I clearly read it. I just don’t agree with it, and they disagree with me all the time. Life goes on.

2 Likes

It says they have a vision of their game that doesn’t fit with that feedback. They’re never going to please everyone and they have to look to the majority of players of the game, not just those few who like to play in Crucible/Shattered Realm. The game and the player base is much bigger than that.

1 Like

Since you’ve mentioned the majority of players, can we make a poll about this topic? Will clearly show who wants what, no?

Wait, I thought you were moving on to PoE?

Polls are skewed to only represent the tiny % of players that participate on the forum. Even then though, it never gets old how many player-run polls ended with results contrary to what they wanted.

2 Likes