Rah'Zin v1.1.9.4 Feedback

I dont undertand the point of these hypotheses. ToC was not overperforming and was nerfed, simple as that. I could’ve just asked why and be ignored, instead i compared it to Beronath, because to my understanding 4 piece bonus should be stronger than a component granted skill (and others seemed to agree). But was ignored anyway, oh well.

Sure, I dont think anyone is arguing against Cadence being stronger. But then why is ToC getting nerfed when its clearly not overperforming?

Imo its time to take another look at Nightblade wps since DW Nightblades are not performing very well atm and if they are its not because of strong wps.

this was sheet comparison tho right?
i’m curious if runs were made where shard of beronath out performed Touch of Chaos in practice after the nerf?
(apologies if it was made and i managed to miss it :sweat:)

Since several people already mentioned it i’ve made one run with Beronath.

Decent mutators, not very good spawns. 3 secs faster than best of 5 from ToC. So more or less the same performance, as if… as if… the same numbers translate into the same outcome! :open_mouth:

10 Likes

B-b-but… how can I say there’s zero data for your rants now? :rage:

1 Like

guess that means we have a shard of beronath nerf inbound :no_mouth:

(jk aside, appreciate you bothering to do the runs to present people/Zantai with such data btw :+1:)

4 Likes

BananaPeel, I love your builds, but quit pissing off Zantai or he’s gonna nerf every single chaos build into oblivion.

Completing the substance of the thread, because only videos with runs possess any meaning:

So Ember’s Calling set designed for DEE + a component granted skill make a faster and tankier DW build (higher health, OA/DA, much better res overcaps) than Rah’zin designed for DW.

I’ll stop when he stops. Fair?

7 Likes

“banana is trying to explain the balance to You-Know-Who” by John Bourbon, oil paints

20 Likes

Personally, I am surprised by the opinion of some people on the issue raised in this topic. As someone who plays without using third-party software, I’m surprised at the reaction to dissatisfaction with the fantastic build of one of the best crucible pilots. If he has complaints about such an assembly, then imagine what complaints the players will have who honestly collect builds and receive such a “Christmas present” from the developers. I think in this case it is worth listening to the author of the topic, since in my opinion the arguments given are more than convincing and ignoring them will call into question the advisability of conducting public testing. I understand that at the end of the year, no one wants to work, but in this case it is better to fix the nerf to a softer one.

1 Like

LOL, this thread. :rofl:

2 Likes

I like how 3 seconds can spark such heated and passionate debates

Please remember to follow forum rules unless you’d like a vacation.

My only regret is that this patch had to be so short and that we couldn’t do more changes in general alongside the latest forum drama triggering event. Didn’t really have much time with the conduits either and a bunch of the last minute adjustments on those apparently didn’t even get pushed so…oh well I guess.

Alas, getting Xbox fixes out was way more important right now.

I do like the sentiment thought that we are both targeting people’s builds but then also how could we not be aware of some YouTube videos out there somewhere. Am I looking at all your builds or not? Lol.

All these 4:30 and sub 4:30 builds are, seems it needs to be said again, examples of op runs. Things aren’t going to get buffed to match this standard, and occasionally builds will get nerfed to reel them in. Getting outraged that we didn’t get to everything in existence seems unproductive to me. I can’t imagine we’ll ever get everything perfectly within parameters no matter how many updates we do.

But the forum needs to vent some steam every patch, so happy to serve I suppose?

Anyways, enjoy the conduits, have some good holidays and let’s go back at each other’s throats in the new year.

12 Likes

Fact that the time frame for patch was short but some of the proposed changes were already discussed and they still made the patch notes.

Speaking of Crucible times, with aggro fix and multiple buffs and overall abundance with MI items with skill mods overall level of Crucible times improved to new standards, which means almost every build will look OP (especially piloted by Banana). I’ve tried some of these OP builds without getting anywhere close to standard time or constantly dying with glassified versions. So if certain end game build is like 1 minute slower than similar ones in terms of damage type or style of play, the problem is in it and not the faster versions. I am not suggesting no nerfs, some stuff are OP like Sandspitter weapon for instance but in last two patches were nerfed RahZin set attack, Bonespike (useful for leveling as well) and overall health regen, none of which feel warranted and there were tests.

I mean balancing decisions are up to you but feedback threads are there and some of the recent topics had almost one-sided opinions (not that majority is always right). And finally happy holidays, we are passionate bunch of players and we are getting on you nerves but we have good intentions… most of the time. :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

This is good and all but… why Rahzin AA was nerfed, again?

You requested the videos, i’ve made the videos. Is it so painfully hard to come down from your imaginary throne, stop treating players like lower life form and explain your decision for once?

And yeah, if you want to nerf every build capable of sub 4:30, you’ll have to, idk, make new Crucible waves or delete Amatok buff, or else you’ll never finish the game. For the record, Rahzin with 133% WD AA already wasn’t capable of sub 4:30.

5 Likes

The 17th post in this topic should have been the last, the weirdly personal outbursts aren’t really helping your case.

Sometimes the MORE you say, the weaker your point gets. Speaking with brevity is a good skill to have.

My god, and somehow Zantai is the problem here.

1 Like

Zantai is not the problem, me is not the problem. The topic of the post is Rahzin and its nerf. I’m yet to hear any dev thoughts on this decision. If you have nothing to say on the matter maybe better not say anything?

2 Likes

Thoughts that they don’t owe you? I know someone who should come down from an imaginary throne.

1 Like